Does Dream Really Do Come True?

Does Dream Really Come True?

Chapter 4

 

Donghae walked to the table and handed Yuri a box of chocolate.
"Thanks!" Yuri yelled, recieving the box of chocolate, making Donghae smiled.

 

Suddenly, the phone rang, "Hi, Donghae here." He said, still looking at Yuri eating the chocolates.

 

"She's the one you have been looking for. I know that is true." Said someone on the other line.

"Who is this?" Donghae asked, confused but all he heard was the dialtone.

 

"Strange." He mumbled, hanging up the phone and then Yuri's mobile rang, "Hello, Yuri here." Yuri said, swallowing the last piece of chocolate in , "He's the one you have been looking for. I know that is true." Said someone from the other line.

 

"Excuse me?" Yuri asked, almost choking on her tea. Before she could asked who it was, the other line was already dead.

 

"Strange." She mumbled, looking at her mobile.

 

Donghae looked at her and asked, "What's so strange, Yul?"

 

"Someone was singing." She said, rolling her eyes.
"Really? There was also someone singing when I got my phone call." Donghae said, and at the same time, they sang together, in unison, "You are the one I have been looking for. I know that is true."
They both blushed and stare at each other as Yuri asked, "Really?"

 

"Yeah, Yul. I'm sure you are the one I have been looking for." He smiled at her sweetly, "What about you?"

"Yeah, I'm sure you are the one I have been looking for, too." Yuri mumbled shyly, while her blushed deepened in color.

 

Outside, Sooyoung and Yunho smiled at each other with their mobile phones in their hands.

"That wasn't so hard." Yunho said, walking back to Sooyoung and Yuri's apartment with Sooyoung, holding her hand, "I'm happy for them." Sooyoung giggled.

 

Yuri yawned tiredly and shut off the alarmclock, finding Hani sitting on her again.

 

"Hani, you have been me again, haven't you?" All the little dog did was bark happily.

"You found a real male dog already so why are you still me?" She asked, smiling while patting on Hani's back.

 

She smiled and put her down while she turned around to find Donghae sleeping next to her, shirtless. Cheekily, she bent down and kissed him on the cheeks, saying "I guess dreams do come true after all."

 

A/N: I'm sorry to say this but this is the end of the story.

I know its short and not what you guys are thinking but I hope you guys still enjoy it :)