Does Dream Really Come True?

Does Dream Really Come True?

Chapter 1

 

“Donghae, honey, you forgot something very, very important.” Donghae turned around & saw his girlfriend pointing at her pale pink plump lips & grinned.

 

He loosened his burgundy bond tonal silk tie a bit & walked towards her, “Really?” He asked, grinning like crazy.

 

Yuri nodded playfully while he wrap his hands around her slim waist, pulling her closer.

 

“Okay then, sweetie, but just a short one. I really have to go to work.” Said Donghae. When he saw that Yuri nodded, he bent down to kiss her lips & move to her cheeks & then trailed his kisses down her neck while Yuri pulled him in closer to her body.

 

Yuri’s mickey mouse alarmclock went off at seven o'clock.

 

She opened her brown, almond-shaped eyes, seeing her dog, Hani, sitting on her, her neck & oval-shaped face.

 

“Ahhh, Hani.” Yuri said, as she put the little dog on the floor & turned off the alarmclock.

 

She got out of bed, walked towards the bathroom & started washing her face, “Yuck, that Hani. It's so slimy. She might think that I'm a male dog or something.” She mumbled.

 

She started to giggle when she thought about Hani & Donghae, “Man, that was a strange dream.” She mumbled, grinning & blushing at the same time.

 

Yuri sat at her usual table, playing with her pencil while everyone was there, chatting but the desk opposite of hers was empty. It was Donghae’s desk. They had been friends for three years or maybe more. Right at that moment, Donghae walked in. Well, he ran in, looking very handsome in a black slimming tready turn-down collar checked print splicing long sleeve cotton blend shirt, black hip hop style lace-up cotton blend long baggy sweatpants while his long red hair still look wet.

 

He quickly sat down, took off his sunglasses & put his glasses on.

 

“Hey, Yul. Is Mr. Hak here yet?” He whispered.

 

Yuri shook her head, smiling at him.

 

“Good.” He mumbled shortly, & put his files on the desk & the computer in front of him.

 

“You know Yuri, yesterday I went to visit my mother & guess what? All of her friends were there. The house looked like a hospital for old people or something & she wanted me to entertain them.”

 

“You?” Yuri asked, frowning.

 

“Yeah, me!” Yelled Donghae, laughing “Anyway, I was there until five o'clock & when I got home, I immediately fell asleep on the floor infront of my bed.” He grinned while Yuri burst out laughing.

 

Donghae turned to looked at her, making Yuri stop laughing immediately.


“What is it, Yuri?” Donghae asked, “You look quite pale today. Are you sick?”

 

Yuri touched her blushing cheek, “I don't think so.” She mumbled.

 

Donghae walked towards her & gently put a hand to her forehead, “Hmmm, I don't think you have a fever but you are very hot.”

 

Yuri smiled, “I'm okay, really.”

 

Donghae walked back to his desk, searching for something while Yuri turned back to look at her computer screen.

 

“Got it!” She heard Donghae yelling. She turned to give him a questioning look.

 

“Here you go.” Said Donghae, & threw a packet of tea over to Yuri.


“What is this?” She asked, catching the packet.

 

“Good catch.” Donghae mumbled, smiling “It’s tea. Its very good. My mom gave it to me. Besides, I remember you like drinking tea too, so I’m giving it to you.”

 

“Oh, thank you.” Yuri said, smiling back.

 

“Okay everyone. Settle down.” Mr. Hak said, coming inside & clapped his hands, “Can I have your attention please?!” He yelled.

 

“Also yours too, Jaejoong.” He said, giving Jaejoong a grin while he was busy looking at Yuri.

 

“Okay.” Mr. Hak said, “I want you guys to work in groups of two & give me a interesting report okay?” Everyone nodded.

 

“Okay, I want miss Choi Sooyoung with Mr. Jung Yunho.” Mr. Hak said.

 

“Yes!” Yelled Yunho, making Mr. Hak looked up, “You can switch places if you want, Mr. Jung.” Joked Mr Hak, looking serious.


“No!” Shouted Yunho, “I mean, it's okay.” Sooyoung blushed at his words, hiding her oval-shaped face behind the computer.


“Okay, I want miss Kwon Yuri with...” Said Mr. Hak.