Not Real Love

My Wicked Family
SEOHYUNs POV. Aish why did he have to kiss me. Now everyones looking. "Ignore them." Yoona pulled me and signalled Yoseob to follow. "You two are really shy." she added."Why not greet each other?" I hate doing this! It makes me so embarassed. I bowed towards him and he did the same. "Thats better." Yoona jumped over a garden fence. Yoseob and I followed. "This is where I sit, this is my loner territory. Well I guess, not anymore." She sat down on a nice wooden bench and patted the seat next to her. "Im sorry for approaching you guys, i'll understand if you want to leave." she said. Yoseob shook his head. "No way, I love your personality. It's very calm and cool. " I admitted. Yoona stood up and gave me a hug. "Umm so uh Yoseob is this your first day too?" I broke the silence. "Yeah, it's been fun though having only one class on the first day." he said. "Lucky for you smart people. I had to start during the holidays because I was unintellegent according to my tutor. So she offered me a head start here. Just that we early starters can't except the fact that we're dumb." she snickered."At least I'm not as stupid as Junghee." my eyes widened. "J-j-jung" my teeth chattered. Both Yoona and Yoseob looked at me. "Are you okay?" Yoseob asked. I was frozen, every part of my body was numb. The one who had pushed my off a cliff is attending this school! And she doesn't know that I'm alive. "Im fine, just a brain freeze." I said. "So umm Junghee who is she? Is she popular or smart now?" Curiosity lingered through my mind. "Only the queen of iness. She's not even that pretty I mean if they think she's pretty than when you came along today I don't know what their reactions were probably OMG." she complimented. "Thats..um flattering, thanks Yoona." I bowed. "Shes a and she knows it. Some say she used to have a sister that was the opposite to her innocent and charming. But she killed her! Eh I don't believe that crap, that's only in fictional stories." Yoona continued. My face turned red and my body once again numb. Butterflies fluttered around my empty stomach. She knew that half of that story was true.... DONGWOONs POV. I was still thinking about how Yoseob and Hyunnie are going. I hope they didn't kiss or.....wait what am I thinking! I'm a friend and I'm supposed to wish them the best not be jealous. Millions of mixed emotions came into my mind when "Oh" I turned around to see a girl sweetly smiling at me. I bowed 90 degrees and she did too but it looked as if she purposely showed her cleavage to me by pulling her shirt down a bit. I stepped back. "Im Junghee, nice to meet you." she whispered seductively. "Um I'm Dongwoon. Gotta go!" I walked off the other way trying to avoid her. Trying to find my friends. "Hey wait! Do you know who I am?" she yelled. "Should I?" I asked. "Yes! I'm Junghee aka campus Queen. You should be admiring my beauty and charms. Besides. I'm the only decent girl you'll find at this university." she flicked her hair in my face. "Excuse me?" I was shocked. "Okay! Let me explain this to you! You were named as the hottest guy in this school as soon as you walked into this uni this morning for the first time. And guess what I am?... You and me together would complete this world. The popular being together. And there's....everyone else." she laughed. What a selfish dog. She only cared about herself."That also means that the girl you were with. Good bye!" "We're not dating." I corrected her. "Few." she sighed in relief. "But we are not either." I said. Her face cringed. "You will regret this!" she yelled at me. "Sure I will" I laughed. JUNGHEE's POV Where is this girl he was hanging with. I will ask her all about him and than use her to my advantage. I began searching for her face.