Teaser

My Wicked Family
DONGWOON's POV I woke up in a peaceful and tranquil environment. I had a good nights sleep. Than I remembered, Seohyun had kissed me.  "Good morning oppa." Seohyun came into my room still smiling. "What was all that about yesterday?" I asked her. "Correction, what was that all about yesterday Dongwoon?" she approached me. I stood up and grabbed both of her hands. "I love you Seohyun." I stared into her innocent eyes. "I realised overnight, so did I." she whispered softly into my ears. My eyes locked into hers. "How cute." I moved a strand of hair behind er ear and kissed her on her soft lips. She backed away. "Morning breath." she giggled. "Oops sorry." my cheeks were flushed with embarassment. JUNGHEE's POV "Junghee! Someone called!" an angry voice shouted, it was my mother. She ran down to pick up the phone. "Yah who is it?!" I yelled pissed off at my mother for waking me up during my beauty sleep. "Your sister." it was the friend I had trusted my secret with Taran Kim. "What about her?" I asked not knowing why the heck this news was important. "Is alive." my eyes widened. "Seo-" I mumbled in shock. "SEOHYUN IS ALIVE." she yelled at me. "How do you know that huh?" I snorted. "I saw her the other day, much more beautiful than when she was a little junior girl in our year and much better than when she was living with you. Prettier than you too." that offended me deeply. "Shut up will you." I said. "The worst thing is, she is that girl that was caught with Sohn Dongwoon." Once again my stomach flipped. He rejected me for that ugly hag? "How different does she look?" I asked. "Very diff, almost 100x prettier." she said. "But they aren't dating, so you have a better chance."Taran cackled giving me a sense of satisfaction. "Dont worry Taran, I will win him, eventually." I grimaced. I changed into a nice casual dress, which is apparently what Dongwoon likes in a girl, pretty and casual. And smirked into the mirror. Pulling off an innocent matter is easy for me. Time to reveal the truth behind you past Seo Joo Hyun. (Guys I won't be updating for another 1-2 weeks or so because of a Christmas holiday I'm going to. This is a bit of a teaser for you guys for the next chapter^^ p.s. Does anyone else watch invincible youth? <3<3 I would like to say thanks to the subscribers, commenters and readers!:)