Now We're Even

My Wicked Family
(Note:You can't miss this chapter!! This is romantic:) SEOHYUNs POV Thoughts were rushing through my mind. Should I run away? What if she ever sees me? Would that bring suspicion?She probably can't remember me right? I mean I look different... "Seohyun. Wake up?!" Yoona shouted. "Oops, sorry about that." I apologised. "What going through your mind Seohyun?"she questioned suspiciously. "N-n-nothing I'm fine I was just tired from a party yesterday." I lied. "That explains those big eye bags." Yoona joked. "Thats because of my genes!" I was offended. Yoona laughed than rubbed her chin. "So why do you live with Dongwoon again?" she asked. "Oh-uh-long story". I said. "Come on tell us." Yoseob finally budded in. "You talked!" Yoona slapped him happily. "Back to the subject." their eyes to me. "I hardly know you guys....it's hard to explain and honestly I'm just going to tell you this. Even Dongwoon doesn't know about my past..."I whispered cautiously. "So your living with his parents and yours are..-" Yoseob started. "Dont know, most presumingly dead.." A tear stream down my face.They both comforted me. "So how did you end up at Dongwoons house?" Yoona asked. "I told you I'm not going to tell you anymore." I said. Yoona looked desperate but again, I shook my head. Just as she was about to beg Dongwoon appeared. "Were going now." he offered a hand to lift me up. I smiled but got up myself. "How was your day?" he asked. "Great, interesting, what about yours?" I replied. "Fine, despite the fact that a came up to me and started interrogating me." He said. "Wow that's harsh....what did she say?" "That I have to date her because I'm apperently the hottest guy here." he smirked. "Your weird oppa. Not hot." I giggled but to be honest he was handsome and charming."And what did you say?" i asked. "No of course not, I'm not interested in girls like her and I will never be. Why are you jealous?" I suddenly blushed and wacked his arm hardly. "Ow." he rubbed it. "Of course I not, besides, were living together. It would be weird especially around your parents." I said feeling the slightest of depression. "My parents wouldn't care, but they would care if I brought someone like Junghee into my house." I froze again. Dammit why does this always happen everytime I hear her name?So she was the he was talking about? Well in that case that's good that he doesn't like her. I decided to change the subject. "When are your parents coming back oppa?" I asked. "Aigoo I don't know....maybe in 2-3 months." he said. "Oh that's a long way away." I sighed. "Dont you want to spend some Alonee time with me." he smirked and emphasized the word 'alone'. I couldn't help but blush again. Why is he being so devious? "Shut up." I said. "Excuse me?" he stopped the car.(BTW readers I forgot the part where they get into the car lol. So yeah they're in a car. Mianhe for leaving that out) Oh no I'm in trouble. Oh gosh I've never seen him this angry before. Almost like a dad that has just been treated disrespectfully from his daughter. DONGWOONs POV I purposely took the long route just to talk to her a little longer. Today I realised that there are so many other men that want her. And I'm letting that opportunity slip away from my grasp. I contemplated in confessing to her but that was something I'm not good at. So I decided to test out my physical side of confessing. "Shut up." Seohyun used an awkward tone. "Excuse me?" this was my cue. I stopped the car and pretended to be furious. She looked scared and in her eyes were worry. "S-s-sorr-" she stuttered but before she could finish I leaned over to her and kissed her on the lips. I waited for her to kiss back but there was no reply. I let go of the kiss. It was like she didn't have feelings for me......I looked into her eyes and saw shock. gaped. Seohyun true not to make eye contact and turned away from me. I felt the expression of guilt runnin through my veins. "I'm sorry for my behaviour, let's just pretend that didn't happen." I felt my cheeks burning of awkwardness and regret. She didn't say anything. It was silent for the rest of the car trip. We arrived home and she headed straight to her room. I stayed in the kitchen walking around in circles thinking about what an idiot I had been for doing that to her. I decided just to have a shower and go to sleep. ~ I finished off drying my hair and sat on my bed. I could hear some chattering coming from Seohyun's bedroom. Sounding like the maid and Seohyun. Probably talking about what just happened. I feel so embarrases. I Decided to just ignore it. Moments later I saw a beam of light enter the darkness in my room. It was Seohyun in her pyjamas, she approached me. I pondered to what her reaction was. She the lamp beside my bed and sat next to me on the bed. Now am I the one in trouble?T.T Seohyun stared right into my face. I was expecting a slap by now but a smile grew on her face. She touched my left cheek with her soft fingers and pulled my face closer to hers suprisingly pecking me on the lips and jumping off the bed quickly. I was too dumbstuck to even move or talk. She ran away leaving me in astonishment but she stopped just after the door and giggled. "Now were even." a wide grin overtook my face and she ran to her room mischieviously......(Did you like the chapter? :D PlEASE SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT that would be greatly aprreciated!:)thanks to the subscribers and readers:) and I would like to say my greatest thanks to the common commenters:) And by the way! The romantiscm and drama starts here:)!! Look forward to it chingus. Junghee is back? But what will she do to stop their relationship?I'm sorry if some paragraphs makes you bored but I promise you that it will appear as a supporting detail or back up  for the future chapters! More will be explained in the NEXT CHAPTER!!!Kamsamhamida!:)