Good morning.

Playful Morning

The half woman keeps taking photos of her sleeping boyfriend with her phone, a cheeky grin plastered on her face. She was obviously bored, she woke up earlier than she wanted and she just can't bring herself back to sleep. After a few minutes taking photos of him, she then hears a deep, groggy, sleepy voice coming out of him, ".. Chae..? What are you doing--- uh.. " the man sleepily mumbles as he rubs his eyes and stares at his now giggling girlfriend. "Omo you're finally awake--" she raises her brows, still grinning, "Morning gukkie." she says as she scoots closer and leans down to peck him softly on the cheek. 

"Hmm, good morning, baby girl." he gently pulls her down and presses his lips against hers. "What were you doing anyway?" Yongguk asks, her soft hair. Chaerin then pulls away to show him her phone, "I was... taking pictures of you? I was bored so--", "What? Where let me see--" he reaches out to grab her phone as Chaerin quickly scoots away from him, sticking her tongue out. "Nu uh". He blinks and chuckles at her behavior, "What why--? You didn't take any weird picture right? Or did you..." he pauses for a second before flashing a playful grin, "Oh wow Chae, you know you didnt need to do that without me knowing.. I can pose for you however, whenever you want..?" her brows furrows slightly in confusion, trying to figure out on what he said, "Huh what do you mean-- oh," she widens her eyes in realization, her cheeks blushing deep red, "A-aniyo! It wasn't like that at all!" Yongguk chuckles loudly and gets up to snatch her phone, "My turn!" he says as he aims the camera towards her. Chaerin squeals and immediately covers herself with the blanket. "Yah no! Don't!" she shouts under the cover, holding onto it tightly as Yongguk keeps pulling on the blanket, "Ah come on babe, this is not fair.." he says with small pout.

Right when Chaerin takes a peek, he quickly takes a picture of her and laughs, "There you go." he grins widely as he looks at the photo. "Yah! Guk gimme that--" she reaches out to take the phone but then he throws it away before crawling on top her and leaning down to kiss her hard on the lips. He then pulls away slightly from the kiss, "we're even now." he lets out a low chuckle and kisses her again.