Surgery

Blind Love

 I write a letter and give it to kookie. I go back to my room. I sit at my bed alone. I take all my albums and look it. I giggle when i saw my pic with kookie...There was so much memory with him...

" noona...we should go now...its 9 am..ur surgery will be on 10 am..", kookie said. I nod. I grab my phone. We go to hospital." Kira..", appa hug me. He also hug kookie." Im sorry...i wont leave you again..", he smile at us." Kira..go to the room and wear the cloth...", appa said. I nod and go. I change my cloth and still hold my phone. Its 9:50. Where is him?

I lie down on the bed." This is the time....", kookie said while hold my hand tight." Take care...", i whisper.

Taehyung POV

I run to the hallway at the hospital." Taehyung!", kookie shout." Where is kira?", i ask." There...", jungkook point at the surgery room. My tears start to fall. Jungkook give me a letter." She gave...", he said.

Dear Taehyung,

Im sorry cause dont tell to you about the truth. Im just want u to be happy..if im die..pls accept it..and take care of my kookie..i always keep ur smile in my mind. I want u to know that im also love you since im be ur friend. Thanks for everything. I know..i will die cause im dont have any chance so..take care also about hee soo even tho u dont like her...just treat her like ur cousin. Be nice to her. 

The last one...i..want u ...to search another girl to replace me..im dont have so much energy to live..take care your self...i will love you forever....

                                                                                                      -kira-

.

.

After a year.

I keep read this letter. Kira..im still cant found a girl to replace your place cause u too special for me. I cant. Im just want u to know that..i will see you at heaven....i will wait for you...im sorry cause letting u die...and i also will die... to see you.....

 

The End 😢😢😢

 

Author's feedback.

Yeah..Kira die...Im sorry again cause the end of this story not so happy but i made this story cause i once read a fanfic kinda like this story..so i try to make one..sorry if i make u crying (maybe not) thats all i want to say! Still cheer up okay!!