Chapter 8: It's Alright

Popular

I just stared at him, and he just stared at me. Time, as well as my heartbeat, might as well have stopped.

I could see the pure shock in Suho's eyes as he just looked at me. And looked. And looked.

It then clicked in my mind that I should probably say something, so I quickly found myself hurriedly saying (or rather attempting to say), "W-w-what are you doing here? I-I-I'm f-fine, S-S-S-Suho! Heh heh..."

He blinked wildly for a second, as if he too had just awoken out of a shock-induced trance, and stammered, "I-I thought I should wait for you, y'know, in case something was really wrong..." he looked down at his feet and said awkwardly, "I guess there really is, huh?"

I sighed. "Did you hear all of it?" He nodded slowly. I blew some air out of my mouth and joined him in looking down at the ground. "I...I don't know what to say. I'm so embarrassed. You took the time to be so nice to me and you find out that I'm a stupid freaking ." Towards the end of that sentence I realised that I had tears in my eyes and my voice sounded choked up. 

I cleared my throat impatiently and with a quiet, "Excuse me," I pushed past him and started heading towards the door, when I felt a hand on my wrist.

I turned my head in surprise to see Suho staring at me with pleading in his eyes. I slowly turned my body to face him, thinking somewhere in the back of my mind that this was just like what happens in k-dramas, and he gently let go of my wrist.

"I'm sorry," he said, "but I have no idea what you're talking about. I know I've only known you for a little while, and we've barely spoken to each other, but I can just tell that you're not a...a '' or whatever." The swear word sounded foreign in his mouth.

Tears were freely sliding down my cheeks as I said, "But you don't know that! You don't know how selfish I've been, how I tried to make my boyfriend believe he was straight when he really wasn't, and how I just couldn't stand to tell him that I'm knocked up even though it's unlikely that we'll ever see each other again, and how I have absolutely no ing idea what I'm doing, and-"

Suddenly Suho pulled me close to him in a hug. I gasped as my torso hit his and I felt his hand on the back of my head. "Wow...your life sure sounds complicated!" he said, in a voice which was both sad and happy. "Krystal, I'll help you. I want to help you. Even though I can't really say that I know anything about this sort of stuff either, but I'll try, I promise. I just...it's my instinct- y'know?"

I burst into tears in his arms, shaking uncontrollably and wrapping my arms around him, clinging to him like a lifewraft in my see of tears. And for a little bit, I was almost able to believe him when he whispered, "It's alright, it's alright, it's alright," over and over again. 

 

A.N. Hello again, after like 500 years! I'm just doing this to let out a bit of stress from all the school work we've been getting loaded with (my first real-world exam takes place on the 12th of May!! AHHH!!!) But I really hope that you guys enjoy this chapter and I hope to hear from you guys soon!!

(Also, by the way, I saw that someone had written 'soy un dorito - taemin, "sherlock"' on a desk at my school!!! Woooooo!!! Now I just need to find this person and make them my best friend...)