Forgiveing and forgetting...NOT ON My list!!!!!

Surf Academy

I charged at him. It makes me barf thinking about calling him my father. I don't want to ever be known as his daughter. That wretched man broke my mother's heart.

Dad: Wait Hyuna!!!!!!!! I'm TOO OLD TO BE PLAYING THESE KIND OF GA-

I kneed him hard in the . 

Dad: OOF!!

Dong Hyun: APPA!!!!!?!?!

I pounced on hyung after Dad hit the gound.

Me: You want you of 'dis too????

I got on him and started slapping the side of him till i saw red skin to match his stupid hair color.

Youngmin: HYUNA!!!! GEt off HYUNG!!!!!!

He tried to pull my off but right as he was about to touch my right hand i turned around and Hissed as him.

Me: HSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

I then flipped him off. Then i think something touched my shoulder and everything went black.

 

FLASH BACK Dong Hyun's POV:

Yes finally i get to see her again it been 8 years...I wonder if she got bigger...maybe as tall as me!!! XD YEAH RIGHT!!! she was a pre mature baby that could never happer HAHAH!!!XDD

Youngmin: Why do we have to hold up these signs if she already knows how you look hyung?

Dong Hyun: That's because she probably wouldn't know it was me with my red hair.

Kwangmin: Oh that's right. hey hyung is it alright if we take her out to eat after we pick up for appa at the house I kinda want to see if she's simillar to you . :)

Dong Hyun: Sure! That's a great idea then appa and I could catch up on what we've missed these past years!!

BZZZZT BZZZZZT BZZZZZZT

Dong Hyun: Yeobso?

Hyuna: uhh...Hi I'm Kim Hyuna I was-

HYUNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dong Hyun:We're already waiting outside!!!Just keep looking!!!!


Dong Hyun: Guys!!!! That was HYUNA!!! I'm going ot go hide and when she comes I'll come running to her like in those dramas !!!!^^

Jeongmin:Just don't hurt yourself....

Hurt myself????....AHH!!! There she is....and here i go!!!!

FLASH BACK END

Kwangmin's POV:

Sorry hyuna but you were going a little too far.

Jeogmin's POV:

OOHH...that's got to hurt....Well atleast kwangmin took care of the job..or else it would've gotten UUUGLY!!

Hyunseong: I think i should get my straight jacket and get her in it while she's still on concious..... just incase she gose on another rampage!!!!

My POV:

I smelled something really nasty...ewww cheap cologne!!!

Minwoo: She's opening her eyes!!

I bliked a couple of times and i tried to rub my eyes since they were still a little blurry...but oddly I couldn't move my arms

Me: heyy why can't i move??

Youngmin: YOU WILL REMAIN LIKE THAT UNTIL YOU LEARN TO BE KINDER!!!

Me: What?!?

I lifted my head so to only see my whole body mummified. or in other words straight jacket-ified

Me: HEY!!!!! WHAT THE FU-

Dong Hyun pulled his hand over my mouth. I could see his red and swollen arm throb. eeewwww!!!>.<

Dong Hyun: We don't use that kind of language in this house!

Me: I don't care !!! You heartless mom hater!!

Dong Hyun: YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT!!! I LOVED MOM JUST AS MUCH AS YOU DID!!!!!!!

Me: Oh really? Then why didn't you go to her funeral?!?!

Dong Hyun: We had no idea till the day AFTER ther funeral that mom was dead!!

I could here him choking on tears.

Me: Y-YOU LIAR!!!! I was hoping for a better and more bel-

Dad: AHhhh.....Hyuna Wait....let's discuss this over dinner...ahhhh...it hurts

Dad was holding an ice pack upt to his ...man hood ewwww!! and limping he walked to a near by sofa.

Me: I'm not hun-

Then my stoache rumbled......Damn IT!! of all times!! it has to be this time that my stomache actually grumbles. Everyone sturned away to snicker as i felt my cheeks burning with embarrassment...

Youngmin: Are you ...pffttt- sure Hyuna??

Me: Shut the HELL UP!!!!!!!!

Youngmin: WELL!! you were wayy nicer in the car!!!!

Me: what ever!! Just get me out of the straight jacket!!!!!

Dad: No! As your punishment for kickinf me in the groin and hurting Dong Hyun you will be staying in that for the rest of the day until night fall!

Me: NO!! That's not fair!!!! Its your fault!! You didn't got to mom's funeral!!! It's your fault my brother was taken away from ME! It's YOUR fault I'm here and It's YOUR FAULT MOM IS DEAD!!!!!
 

Everything was silent and akward. My father staring at me .....i could see the giult in his eyes and the tears beginning to well-up....oh no ...i think i went too far ....

Dad: H-Hyuna....I'm sorry....

He strode outside and left. I stayed on the counter still in my straight jacket. Then Jeongmin and Hyunseong Picked me up and carried me to the car and still no one spoke.

I noticed we took a different car that was following close behind the one i was guessing my father was in. I lied on Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo's laps since my body was to straight to bend into a sitting position. None of them dared to look at me not once i coughed but it was like they were angry with me already....my biases....already hating me inside....I wanted to cry but i didn't i just bit the bottom of my lip, closed my eyes and drifted into a light sleep.

Kwangmin Pov:

She must feel so hurt and alone. But the way she disrespected Uncle like that ...it was totally uncalled for.

I tried my best not to look at her. OMG she fell asleep. I felt her head slipping but i didn't catch it because i was afraid to wake her.

-Bump-

Hyuna: Ahhh...mho??? what happened

AHHH!!! she looks so irresistably Cute i just want to hold her close and never let go...i wish I was there to do that for her on the day of her mother's funeral and i hope that she understands what uncle and Dong Hyun Hyung were going through too....-crosses fingers-

 

                                                                                                              

So People i finishe another chapter...ahh it takes so long but i did it and i hope you enjoy it!!

<3 Jess

Ppyong!!