I'm gonna miss you guys...While I'm kicking their !!!!!

Surf Academy

I was at the air port my surfer crew came with me. I'm gonna miss them...and mom.....soo much!!

Jenny: Hyuna take care of yourself i'll be sure to visit you alrighty!!! C'mere and give mama a hug goodbye [^o^]/

Jenny's been my BFF since we were in pre school of course she's gonna visit me!!! If she doesn't I'll FIND her XDD!!

Me: I'm totally gonna miss you Jen-Jen!!!

I gave her a squeeze. It pained me to know that i wasn't going to get to surf the same waves in a while with her. Mom??.... if you could here me in heaven watch over the beach for me!!

Jenna: HEYY!!!! Don't for get about your favorite anorexic !!!

Me: How can i !!!!! Come give your obese fat child a hug!!!

Rachel: Awww are you forgetting someone???How sad!! Isee how it is I guess i should be leaving now..Good bye "fri-"

Me: Ray-Ray!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shut up and give me hug!!!!!

Rachel: Do NOT yell at me...

She picked me up and a gave me a big bear hug!!!  I loved it when she gave me bear hugs because she's soo talla nd I'm kinda short!!! Rachel was another close friend i made this year during my 7th grade year of school.

I was supposed to graduate with them in the upcoming year and then go on an all-nighter surf-a-thon but then the incident happened with first mom then grandma.

I walkd over to Jenny's mom, Rosanna, to say my good byes and thank yous for bringing me and a bunch of loud and crazy girls to the air port. I really apreciated it since i didn't really have anyone else.

Rosanna: Take care of yourself alright girl? If you ever need any help with anything at all call me or Jenny got it? We're family and family never gets left behind or-

Me: Forgotten. I know.....I loved that movie! [incase your lost I'm talking about Lilo and stich]<3

Rosanna: Stay stong and healthy for us 'kay hun? If Kary was still alve I'm sure she would be so pround of you for becoming such a beatiful young lady!

Me: Thanks Rosann.

Rosanna: Before you go, I want you to have this.....

She pulled the most beautiful pearl necklace with a locket.

Rosanna: Your mother wanted me to give this to you on your wedding day but just incase we weren't going to be able to see each other anymore I thought that you should have it now.

Me: Oh my gosh! Its beautiful..... Thank you...for everything...I'm going to miss you....

Rosanna: Me too after you get of the plane in Korea Call this number okay?

Me:Okay..sure...but..ummm....Wh-

Intercome: Flight to  Seoul Korea leaving in 5 minutes

Me:Wow!! The time goes by soo quickly. Wel,l I guess that's for me huh?

Jenny: I'm going to miss you sista...

Jenny began to cry and we all made a group hug.

Me: Jen-Jen Hwaiting!! 'Kay unnie....I'm crying like a fat child who got his cake taken away inside.

Jenna: Well of course you are your our tuff puppy!!

I wanted to cry but i couldn't I promised mom that i wouldn't , that I'd stay strong for her. I really was crying inside i wanted to stay in the place where i grew to know and love....where i  had memories.... with my girls, the ocean....and Mom.

Me: I don't want the plane leaving without me!! Toodle-loo Unnnies!! Saragheyo!!!!!!

I made a giant  heart with my hands over my head and boarded the plane.I took one last look at my girls and the ocean near by...the sun was setting the waves were silent....the plane began take off and it was like the who whole world was silent ...for just a few seconds...I let one tear shed....as we departed from land and took to air.....I didn't dare look out the window because as the sun was setting....on the most perfectly sadest day in my life....I cried just once.....I took out my ipod to distract myself from the sorrow going throught my heart but it didn't work. so instead i took a sleeping pill and drifted in to the darkness that was my heart, soul, and mind.

Fight Attendant Lady: Excuse Me? Miss? The Plain is going to be landing shortly. Do you need any help gathering your belongings?

Me: Mwoh?? Uhhh.. uhmmm no thanks I-I'm fine...*yawn*

Flight Attendant Lady: Okay. I hope you enjoyed your flight! :)

Me: Yes , thank you.

So I'm finally here. I took ou the necklace Rosanna had given me and put it in a secret compartment in my purse for safe keepings. As we were dismissed off the plane I got out my iPhone and dialed the number that Rosanna gave me: 901-602-3302

Guy: Yeobso?

Me: uhh Hi I'mm Kim Hyuna I was-

Guy: We're already waiting outside!!! Just keep looking okay BYE!!

WHAT THE !?! Well whatever I guess they're the people I'm supposed to be looking for.....

Me: Man I want some pokemon bread.....uhhhh.......I want to eat......

I walked out further to where the exit doors were from the plane and stepped outside when all of sudden I was immediately greeted by a starnge bunch of guys with posters and banners with my name on them. I saw one from the corner of my eye coming toward me so i waited like a Baracuda waits to catch its prey.....then i I held my fist out at the last moment.....[btw i didn't actually swing on him] striking him in the eye

Dong Hyun: OOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!! YAHHH!!!!! WHat the heck was that for!!!!!!! You've Gotten so mean Dongsaeng!!!!! Heyy is it bleeding???

Me:...What the.....HYUNG!!!!!!Its YOU!!?!?!?! I'M SOOOO SORRY!!!!!! I had no idea it was you!!!!!!! It was a reflex!! I didn't mean it!!!...... and no your not beeding...i didin't even hit you that hard....wimp......

Minwoo: OHHH NOOOOO!!! HYUNG!!!!!! Kwen cha na????? Heyy you shouldn't hurt Hyung!!!!!! He's very fragile!!!

This guy looks really familiar??? Where have I seen him Before......

Me: uhhh...oh kay......who are you?

Dong Hyun: Oh that's right Guys! let's introduce ourselves.

All six of them:Annyeongseo!!! Boyfriend-imnida!!!

Youngmin: Jo Youngmin!!!!

Kwangmin: Jo Kwangmin!!

Minwoo: No Minwoo!!!!

Dong Hyun and the other two boys: We're not doing that.....

Jeongmin: Jeongmin at your service milady!!

He grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it....Disgusted, i grimaced and pulled it back acting like he infected me or something.

Hyunseong: Annyeo!! Hyunseong-imnida!

Oh O.O...Well that was unexpected....I like Kpop but I'm not inlove with it that much...But i have to admit I do like Boyfriend.....especially the maknae line. Their my biases!!<3 Minwoo,Kwangmin, Youngmin...[O////O]

Dong Hyun: Yah Hyuna .....Are you okay???? You seemed to have a fever.....

OMG!! Damn it i was caught up agian in another one of my Maknae line fantacy........got to stay focuse and straight faced...don't drool.....or blush....O///O

Me: Yeah i'm fine the Plane made me tired...that's all

Youngmin: Well that's good. Let's go home i'm tired from practice today.

Kwangmin: Yeah me too...I'm beat!

Minwoo: Meee Thweee!!!

AHHH!!!!! SO cute!!!!!What has gotten into me???? O////O

We got into the van and I sat between Youngmin and Kwangmin and oddly Minwoo sat on the floor....

Me: ummm sooo how old are you guys?

I already knew being the Kpop fan that i am but i just wanted to get a conversation going.

Youngmin: Kangmin, Minwoo, and I are all 15 going to be turning 16 soon. How old are you?

Me: I'm 14

I lied. I wanted to say that i was actually 13 but since by B-day was coming up i decided to just go with 14.

Minwoo: WOW!!! Then we're your oppas!!!Call me Minwoo-Oppa!! OKAYYEE!!!

Me: Sure...I guess...

It suddenly got quiet and akward. At first it seemed like Kwangmin wanted to say something but then he looked at me and gave me an akward smile. creepy?? I gott out my game boy and started to play Pokemon Red.I saw that it caught Kwangmin's attention most since he would constanly advise me on what Pokemons to use for each battle.

Kwangmin: I think you should use Blastiose instaed of Charmander because 9 tails is also a fire type pokemon.

Me: KK..*beep beep boop beep PWSHHHH!!!!*

Me: YAY!!!! IT WORKED!!!! THANKS OPPA!!!!

I hugged him around the neck pressing my cheek against his. I moved my away when i felt his get really hot...it burned....

Kwangmin: N-No pr-problem.....

I could see his face turning red while he was turning away....I was soo cute!!! AWW!!!

Youngmin: Can I try?

Me: Sure but don't loose yor I'll be really upset okay??;D

Youngmin: Okay I'll try not to!! X)

Minwoo: Heyy look our three Hyungs are all asleep...shhhhh!! but i want to play too!!!

Me: Okay you could too if you play a game with me first but when we get home it'll be soo much fun...X) My mom...taught me how to play it....

Then I hit me...MOM!!! Dong Hyun DaD The Funeral!!!!!!!!!!!! The car stopped and when we were getting out there he was. The man that divorced my mother and took my brother away from me!! The cruel person who didn't even care enough to come to her funeral....THE !!!!!!

Minwoo: We're here... so Hyuna what was the game you wanted to show me?

Me: Beat the !

Minwoo: HUH!?!

Me: YOU sON OF A !!!!!!!!!!!!

DAd:Ah....my darling.... Hyuna? .... Wait...WHAT???

Minwoo: Who am I talking too??

                                                                                                                                                      

Okay so i finished the first chapetr....pretty long but i hope you gi=uys enjoy it!! <3 Its kina a true story cuz my mom does have cancer and my parents are divorced. PLease subscribe and comment!!<3 love you giuys!!<3

Pyo-Pyong!!<3

-jessica_RAmirez13 <3

P.s sorry 'bout the picture i thought i tlooked funny and it went with the name of the chapter soo lol!!<3