The Time ... I Leave my Oma and Appa...

Unexpected Love

(Author's P.O.V)

 

"___-ah wake up,It's now time for your school"____'s Dad call her.

 

______ wakes up and take a bath..

 

After that she went to the Kitchen...

 

She eats her breakfast,Then her Mom and Dad hugs her very tight..

 

She cries because this is the last day,that she was in her Oma and Appa's side.Because the next morning she will going to be at her Fiance' side.

 

"Appa,Oma I'm Leaving.Take care of yourselves"_______ said while wiping her tears.

 

"_____-ah be good,take care of yourself and always remeber that Oma and Appa always loves you and always there for you"My Appa said with tears..

 

"I Love you very much!!"____ said to her Oma and Appa..

 

(____'s P.O.V)

I was walking to go to my school,But my mind is full of quetions.Like why did event happen to our family?,Why do I have to leave my Appa and Oma,What do I'm going to Do.Because my mind is flying.I didn't notice that I'm in my school.My friends call me.

 

"_____-Ah,Annyeong Haseyo"JuRin said to me.

 

"Annyeong Hasseyo JuRin and So Heen"I said

 

"Annyeong Haseyo ______-sshi,What happened?Are you okay?"So Heen asked me..

 

I Just nodded...

 

(Author's P.O.V)

The school time has finished yet,But _____ still quiet and lonely.Her friends asked her if She's okay she only nodded.

 

_____ spend more time on her school..When she is going home.A man stopped her and tell her that she have to go to her Fiance's House.

 

She have no choice but to come.

 

At The Park's House/Mansion

 

The-Villa-La-Leopolda-in-Nice-France-mos

 

You were shocked when you see the Park's House or better said that it is a Mansion.You couldn't believe that they were that rich.

When you got off to the car the maids and workers at the mansion bowed to you,You bowed too.

2 maids open the door for you..When they open the door the Park Family greeted you.

"Annyeong Haseyo _______,I'm Mr.Park Just call me Appa"Leeteuk's Appa said.

"Annyeong Haseyp________,I'm Mrs Park Just call me Oma"Leeteuk's Oma said.

"Annyeong Haseyo_______,I'm Mrs Park Leeteuk's grandmother Just call me omonie"Leeteuk's Grandfather said.

"Annyeong Haseyo _______.I'm Park Lee Kin Just call me Kin,I'm Leeteuk's younger brother"Leeteuk's Brother said.

"AAAnyeong Haseyo __________ imnida,just call me _________.

"Oh,My Fiance' is already here"Leeteuk said.

"Okay,Now that all of us are here we can eat our lunch"Leeteuk's Appa said.

 

AFter Eating 

 

"Leeteuk,Let your Fiance'to take a rest.Then you should tour her to our house"Leeteuk's Oma said.

"Yes,Oma I will"Leeteuk answered

"____-ah take a rest then Leeteuk will come with you to tour our house."Leeteuk Oma said.

"Ttthank you,Mrs,Oma"I said

"Aiissh,Just call me Oma"Oma said.I just smile

"Baby,I think you should take a rest."Leeteuk said

 

When we reach our Room

bedroom-2.jpg

 

"Baby,This is our room"Leeteuk said.

"Yaah,Stop callling me baby"I yeeled to him

"Just call me Oppa"Leeteuk answered with a smile

"aiissh Oppa?"I asked

"Yes why?If you don't want just call me Honey or Baby"Leeteuk answered

"Yaah !! I will just call you oppaa!!"I yelled.

"Yahh,Just take a rest at our bed"Leeteuk said.

 

I Went to our bed then take a rest,But leeteuk Lay besides me and hug me.

 

"Yahh !! Don't hug me!!"I yelled

"Why?whats wrong?your my Fiance'"Leeteuk said

"Aiissh"I yelled

 

Leeteuk and I tell stories and jokes,Until we fell asleep

 

=================================================

How's that guys?KKyyaa . Updates in 1 day ...   By the way thnaks to my Subscribers and I need A co-author :)