First Day being a Senior in MainKorea Public School

Unexpected Love

"_______-Ah wake up Its your first Day being a senior,I'm sure you don't want to be late!!"I Heard my mom.

"Alright Oma!!"I answered..

(_____'s P.O.V)

 I organized my bed and things,After that I take a bath and go to the table and eat my breakfast.

"Oma,I'm very excited being a senior!!"Isaid happily

"I'm happy for you!!"My mom said.

"Oma,I'm finish I will now go to school"I said

"Okay,Take care!!"My mom said.

"I will Mom,annyeo sarangahe!!"I said..

"Sarangahe too,"My mom said.

"Appa,I'm leaving now!!"I yelled

"Take care of your self"My appa answered..

 

Your Room:

small-bedroom.jpg

 

(____'s P.O.V)

I Was on my way to my school,Infront of the school I saw my schoolmates yelling and cheering.I wonder what is going on.I look on my friends,Finally I found them.I asked them what is going on,They answered me that the kingka's of JinMa University are on the gate of their school.I remeber that the kingka's of JinMa University is so handsome.I heard that the bell rang,So I went to my class.Its breaktime so I went to the canteen,I saw my friends waiting for me.I buy some foods and sit besides my friends.When were done eating we went walking.The we saw some students are yelling and cheering again,Because of the Kingka's.I wonder why this kingka's is so popular.I asked my friends then they answered me that the kingka's were so handsome.nice.kind and rich.And one of the Kingka is the son of JinMa University's owner.I remembered that the owner of JinMa University is also the owner of our school.So now I know why this girls is so crazy about them.

 

"____-Ah they were so handsome!!"Jurin said.

"Aiish,Their were so many handsome guys"I said.

"But ______ their different!!"So heen said.

"I Dont Care!!"I said coldly

"Aishh !! This girl!!"My friends said.

 

(__________'s P.O.V)

Finally the school ended,I'm really tired I want to go home and sleep.I'm sure my Oma cooked something delicious.Suddenly my phone rangs.JuRin called,She asked me if I want to go shopping.Aissh !! Those girls areb really shopaholic.

 

=================================================

Hi !! Guys !! I'm sorry for short update ..  And i wanna say thanks to my unnie for making me a great poster ..

 

Here's the Link of her Aff if you want her to make a poster for you !!

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/57293