The third party

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[One week later]

(Irene was still feeling very down so she decided to go to the bar. But she coincidently saw Chen at the bar and they started to talk about their troubles and worries)

Irene (To the bartender): Please give me one drink that gives you happiness.

Bartender: Sure! Coming right up

(Chen passes by Irene from the back and say her so he decided to say hello to her)

Chen: Hello! Irene noona. What a coincidence! You are drinking here too. Haha.

Irene: Ya, you are back from ExoPlanet Concert?

Chen: Ya. The concert ended two days ago and I've reached Korea yesterday.

Irene: Oh I see. Thanks for your information. Bye!

Chen: Bye!

(Chen seems to be wanting to ask somethinf but he didn't know if he should ask) 

Chen: Irene noona, are you dating SeHun?

Irene: Ya. But I don't know if I should break up with him.

Chen: If both of your are in love, then don't give up your love. Continue to date and don't care about the fans and company. As your happiness lies in your own hands.

Irene: But, he is giving me the cold shoulder nowadys. So I don't know if he still loves me.

Chen: But the Exo members are very busy nowadays so maybe he is not giving you the cold shoulder but he is just too bust.

Irene: Ya. Maybe. Anyway, thanks for listening to my sorrows.

Chen: Since i've listen to your sorrows, could you listen to my sorrows?

Irene: Ya sure.

Chen: Ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter