The liking turns into love♥

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Both SeHun and Irene are at the same orphanage looking after and playing with orphans)

Irene: InHyun you want to go there? Okay let's go ! Woo~ Let's fly there.

SeHun: Hello! What a coincidence you're here too! Seems like we're fated to meet. Haha

Irene: Ya. Haha! 

InHyun: Noona I want to go there! 

Irene: Ya. Oh I forgot about it! I'm sorry! Let's go now! Let's fly! Woohoo~

InHyun: Higher! Higher! Irene noona higher!

Irene: Okay! Let's fly higher!

(Suddenly Irene lost the grip of InHyun and InHyun fell from Irene's hands but fortunately SeHun grabbed held of him)

SeHun: I think a man will do a better job of doing this. Let's fly InHyun! You wouldn't mind me flying with you right?

InHyun: Of course not! SeHun hyung let's go higher!

SeHun: Okay! Higher we go

Irene (Thinks): He is not only handsome-looking but also a kind-hearted person and he will be a good father in the future. Good husband material. Oh my god! What am I thinking about? He isn't aware of my liking or maybe love for him and I am thinking of marrying him. I must be crazy!

SeHun (Thinks): Irene noona is not only pretty but also kind-hearted and she will be a good mother in the future. Goid wife material. Oh my god! She doesn't even know myliking or maybe love for her and I am thinking of marrying her. I must be crazy!

(So both of them becomes more and more in love with each other)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter