TWENTY

EVERYDAY WITH YOU

Himchan watches you stirring your coffee. You look so lovely to him. You realize Himchan watching you began to blush with embarrassment.

 

“Seongsaenim...”

 

“Hmm?” So pretty...

 

“You will make a big hole at me if you keep staring” You mumble slowly but Himchan still could hear it. He cough and look away. Blushing.

 

“Sorry..” You nod. You look at your coffee, Himchan look outside. Silence for few moments.

 

“Jung Reen... Why you absent for few days? Something wrong?” He asks you caringly. You shook your head. What should you tell him?

 

“Nothing seongsaenim... I just feel unwell that day” You still look into your coffee. Pretty coffee.

 

“Look at me when we talking Jung Reen” Himchan voice almost pleading.

 

‘Please look. I want to see your eyes. I know you lying. You read the letter is it? You avoiding me is it?’Himchan scares. You finally look at him. You saw his eyes scare but still hoping. You feel bad.

“Jusonghabnida seongsaenim. I.. I read your letter...” Himchan gulp. His heart beat so fast. He only got 50% chance to hear your acceptance.

 

You realize Himchan’s expression changing. You drink your coffee slowly. What should you tell him?
 

“I.. I don’t know what to say seongsaenim.. It’s so sudden and it’s you.” You bite your lips hard. You really like him. You want him and you really happy he confessed his feeling for you.

 

“Take your time.. I understand.. You still a student.. I’ll wait” You look at him. Himchan smiles. He can’t force you to like him.

 

“Daehyun oppa.. Appa.. They might not accept this... Even if anyone confess Dae oppa will knows and mad at them” You want to tell him you like him too but it’s embarrassing.

 

“Don’t tell them yet.. Even if they know and mad, I’m still waiting for you Jung Reen..” You blush at his statement. Then you sigh. You scare if your dark past will scare him and he’ll hate you.

 

“Why? Something bothering you?” You shook fast and smile. You don’t want to tell him yet.

 

“Himchan seongsaenim...”

 

“Yes?”

“I.. ehem. There’s cream on your lips.” You lean in and wipe his lips with tissue. Himchan startled. You back away and look into your coffee. Please realize I like you too seongsaenim!

 

“ah clumsy me.. Thank you.” Himchan wipe his mouth, embarrassed. You finish your drink before a loud growl coming from your stomach. Both of you froze.

 

“Are you hungry Jung Reen?” You speechless. You not hungry but you are starving. You slowly nod. Where to hide your face.

 

“Why you didn’t tell me earlier? Come let me buy you some meals” He got up and pull your hand. Both of you again, froze.  Himchan also shocked with his sudden action while you still in shocked from stomach growling.

 

“S.. Sorry..” He pulls away and rub his head. Aishh Kim Himchan be slow, she’s not even accept you yet. Himchan walk out from café. You got up and carry you bag, following Himchan.

 

“Eodigayo seongsaenim?” You follow him. Himchan walk to his car and open the door for you. You just let him do it and get inside the car. After that Himchan drive you to some place.

 

Where Himchan will take you?