ELEVEN

EVERYDAY WITH YOU

You stay at school for your punishment today. Picking up trashes. While Daehyun will reorganized the store. Woohee? She escape with her dad’s money and order. One teacher will monitor.

 

Himchan watch both of you from his room. He sighs. What can he do to help them. He clean up his things and walk to his car. As he pass you, you look at him and bow. He smile at you and nod. You feel embarrassed to him so you walk away fast.

 

He chuckles and walk away. Cute Jung Reen. Her smile and unintentional aegyo always make his day.

 

You’ve done picking up the trash and walk to dump place behind school. You feel someone watching you but you shrug it off.  You throw the trashes in the dump are and walk away. You feel uneasy.

 

“Jung Reen...” You stop. You know that voice and just in a moments you already got surrounded by people. You look at Woohee. Her face full with anger and revenge. You try to escape but her people hold you tight.

 

“What do you want eonni?” You act strong but you know you are so scare right now. You hoping Daehyun is here now.

 

“Well... You make my Daedae dump me... and I should ask you about today? Why were you inside Mr Kim’s room?” She caress you face before you feel a great pain on your face.

“Daehyun won’t able to save you now.” She smirks holding your chin. You winced. You lips bleeding. You close your eyes tight, waiting for the upcoming pains.

 

Daehyun searches you everywhere. He getting worry. Where is his sister go? He try to call you but it’s unreachable. It’s getting dark and he knows you can’t stay in the dark.

 

You feel someone put you on soft place. You try to open your eyes but you getting too weak.  You heard someone calling you but you too weak to respond. A sudden pain make you groan.

 

“Bear it a little,,,” Worry voice. Who is he? Eventually you pass out few moments later.

 

//Jung’s house//

 

You gain your conscious. You look around. You at your own room. But how? You try to get up but the sudden sharp pain make you stop your movement.

 

“Reen?” Daehyun walks in. He sit on your bed, checking your condition. You hummed a little to let Daehyun know you notice him. Daehyun sigh.

 

“Why you didn’t scream for me?” I search everywhere for you. He looks at your wound and a tear escape from his eyes. You got bruises on your face and bandages almost all over you.

 

‘Mianhae oppa... It’s for your own safety...’