Chapter 2

Elendor's Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present.

Exactly ten years have passed since that encounter on the hilltop, at the forbidden forest. Myungsoo is now the king of Elendor, and is twenty five years old. His father passed away when he turned eighteen, and shortly after his mother passed away from a broken heart. Now walking along the path to the hilltop where he met Eunji he could see his kingdom.

 

The Castle, stood larger and strong, the market place was busy with people, farmers tending to their crops, and smoke traveling out from houses. He had succeeded in what he had planned; Myungsoo expanded his father's kingdom to farther horizons. He granted Elendorian citizenship to those from foreign countries, made colonies for people who had no land, made jobs for those who had none, and increased pay for soldiers.

 

He even started a government of senators. Now standing on the hill, he was a grown man. His hair was always kept short, but still dark in color. His eyes, a darker green and still surrounded with those dark lashes. His facial features also changed, form having rounded child features, his cheek bones were high, nose was straight and his lips were sharp. His father's sword rested on his belt, turning his attention to behind, he pulled the sword out of its shield and whirled around. Pointing the tip of the blade in his peeping toms face.

 

Only to see it was a girl, with sapphire blue eyes, porcelain skin, dark red hair, rosy cheeks, plump pink lips, and soft pink wings.

"Eunji?" He questioned.

The girl in front of him laughed, "Yes Myungsoo, it is me." She said walking closer to him, and he lowered his blade. Now standing face to face, she was about a couple inches shorter than him.

 

"But how? When I saw you...you were this small." He asked, confusion kicking in.

"How am I this tall?" She asked measuring herself to him. He gave a slight nod.

"Hmm, I think its what you humans call a growth spurt?" She said tilting her head to the side.

 

Stepping back so he could get a better look, she had on a short green skirt, and top that showed off her legs as well as flat stomach. She had a body marking that started at her side, wrapping around her waist and down her left leg. From what he could see there was also markings on her back and neck. Her hair fell past her shoulders, and was a red he'd never seen before.

She's beautiful, he thought to himself. Again giggling as if she heard what he was thinking, she took another step closer and said,

 

"You've grown up too Myungsoo."

"Of course, I am king now." He replied proudly.

"What you always wanted." She said laughing.

"Come 'ere I gotta show you something," she said, grabbing his hand.

 

They walked down the hill and stopped at a bush, with luscious red raspberries.

 

"Perfect for picking," they both said at the same time. Looking at each other, they both laughed.

 

Picking the raspberries by the handfuls, they both went back up to the hilltop and sat there. Eating those luscious red raspberries.

 

"I waited for you, so long ago. I waited for you to come back." Eunji said, looking straight forward. Pain stabbed at Myungsoo's chest.

"My father told me to never come back here, he said this forest was filled with dangerous creatures. Creatures that weren't human." He replied, watching her from the corner of his eye. When she said nothing he asked, "Is it true? There are dangerous creatures in here?"

"It is." She simply replied.

"Are you one of them."

"No."

 

The two of them sat in silence, watching the sun go down. That's when Eunji jumped up,

"You have to go." She said with a serious look on her face.

"What? Why?" Myungsoo questioned.

"Please, no questions, come back tomorrow and I'll explain it to you, but please.. just go for now." She pleaded. With a silent nod he started walking back, looking back he saw that she was still standing there watching him. Turning back around, he got on his horse and rode away.

 

Pacing back and forth in his bed chamber, Myungsoo couldn't do anything but go over what had happened. She just jumped up out of no where and told him he should leave. Wasn't she the one who waited for him so long ago, now she was telling him to leave? Shaking his head, he headed to the stables, mounted his horse, and rode back to the forest.

 

Now approaching the entra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter