Chapter 1

Elendor's Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Past.

The grass was cold and dewy under Myungsoo's feet. Myungsoo is the current heir to Elendor, and is only fifteen years old. Myungsoo had black hair which was shoulder length and tied up in a ponytail. His eyes were an emerald green, which was very rare. His eye lashes made a beautiful rim around his eyes. He had perfect tan skin, and was tall with broad shoulders.

 

Turning his head he could see the kingdom he was soon going to rule outlined by the rising sun, the kingdom of Elendor was vast and expanded for as far as the eye can see. From the hilltop where Myungsoo was sitting he could see the castle, market place, some farming fields as well as, houses.

 

A kingdom where the people were happy.

That's the kingdom his great-great grandfather had in mind when he rose to rule, that's the kingdom his great-great grandfather created. So on from his great-great grandfather to his great grandfather, to his grandfather, and now father. Each ruler making this kingdom bigger, more peaceful, and stronger.

 

Myungsoo was part of the best dynasty known to his world. Soon, this is gonna be all mine. I'm gonna be the one to rule this kingdom and make it even greater, it is my right. Myungsoo shouted in his head, jumping up with excitement. The very thought of him ruling his father's kingdom and making the kingdom even greater than the men before him who had shaped it, made him ecstatic.

 

The sun had now risen, and farmers were tending the their animals. That's when Myungsoo heard a crack from the bushes behind him. Whirling around he searched the bush frantically, looking for any sign of movement. "Who's there?" He said in a shaky voice. Nothing. Walking closer to the bush he heard a noise again. Myungsoo jumped five steps back, losing his balance he slipped down the side of the hill. Rolling his way to the bottom, the only thing Myungsoo felt was a sudden pain in his head, then saw nothing but blackness.

 

Opening his eyes, Myungsoo felt pain at his temples. Slowly he stood up, and rubbed his temples.

"What the..." He trailed off looking around him. To Myungsoo's dismay he saw a tiny bright light flying around. Closing his eyes to make sure he wasn't hallucinating he opened them again to see that a little, little, little, glowing girl was right in his face. Shock caught hold of Myungsoo, the only thing he knew to do was to jump back. In doing that he hit his head again and another flash of pain shot through.

 

"Don't be afraid, I can't hurt you." The girl said in a small, squeaky voice.

"Wha...What are you? How are you so little...how are you floating?" Myungsoo asked, eyes widening. Not believing what was right there in front of him.

He heard the little floating being laugh, "I'm a fairy you silly human." She descended down to where she was again in his face.

 

"My name is Eunji, what's your name?" She asked, smiling.

"M..my name..my name is Myungsoo. Are you real?" Myungsoo was able to stumble out, staring at the creature named Eunji in awe.

 

"Of course I'm real, if I wasn't would I be able to do this?!" She squeaked, and tapped his nose. Myungsoo flinched and she laughed, even he laughed himself. Myungsoo couldn't resist, he opened his hand as a silent invitation, and Eunji rested in the palm of his hand. It felt as if he was holding a little human being. So she is real, he thought to himself.

 

Looking closer at the glowing creature, Myungsoo saw that she had creamy porcelain skin, blue sapphire eyes, and even though Myungsoo couldn't see her eye lashes he saw the dark rim they made around her eyes. Her hair was dark, but not a natural color. She had a small pointed nose that accented her small faci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter