Chapter 2: Jade & Mimi

My Sweetest Revenge

It has been a few weeks since your anniversary with Sehun, and still, the memories are fresh, making your heart flutter. 

You woke up from the lights that are peeking from your window, ruining your peaceful sleep. You groaned feeling annoyed. You have to deal with school again, and of course, your stupid professor. You got up from your bed and stretched, proceeding (to go) in the bathroom. After taking a shower, you wore your school uniform and fixed your hair. You went to the kitchen to eat your breakfast, toasted bread and milk as always, it's because you're too lazy to cook. After finishing your breakfast, you got out of the house.

You're waiting at the bus stop patiently just when you suddenly remembered your boyfriend, Sehun. You missed him, it has been weeks since the last time you saw him, he's always busy because of his schedules, you both barely see each other. He can't even answer or reply any of your calls and text immediately, you sighed heavily. After a couple of minutes, the bus has  arrived.

fast forward

You have already arrived at your school only to be greeted by Jade and Mimi.

Your POV:

I was walking in the hallway heading to my locker just when I heard someone calling my name. "Yin! Hey Yiiin!!!" Oh yah, it's Jade and Mimi. I waved at them.

"Yin! How's your anniversary??!" Jade immediately asked me excitedly.

"Calm down. It's.. fun." I told her

"Fun?! Is that only how you describe it?! Fun?!" Mimi questioned me

I don't really know how to answer them "Woah hey calm down okay? Well it's fun and..."

"And..?" Jade asked

"Unforgettable?" I answered hesitantly

Mimi facepalmed "Well, duh, it's your anniversary.she said to me sarcastically

"Well I don't know how to explain it, okay?! And let's just talk about it later we're going to be late.I said to them.

"Fine" they both answered

***********

Waiting for the bell to ring just to end the boring subject. You're just playing with your pen instead of listening to the boring professor.

*kriiiiinnng*

"Finally!" You mumbled. You fixed your things and got out of the classroom together with Jade and Mimi, heading to the cafeteria.

"Back to topic!" Jade exclaimed and snapped her fingers

"What?" You asked, clueless

Jade sighed and glared at you. "You're such a loser I swear to god!"

"Duh, our topic before the classes started!" Mimi said to you while giving you a glare.

"Ohhhh about the anniversary... What do you guys wanna know again?you asked them

"What did you guys do?" Mimi asked curiously while choosing at the menu.

"Well... We did.. Stargazing." you answered while carrying the food tray heading to your seat.

"O. M. G. Seriously?!?" Jade replied enthusiastically.

"Oh my gosh! And then what happened next?" Mimi asked again.

"Well we had a deeptalk and he ate the ddeokbokki I made for him" you answered, smiling, reminiscing the memories.

"Aww what a sweet couple!Jade said while mouthing her muffin.

Mimi sighed and mumbled "Relationship goals.." enough for you to hear and all burst out laughing.

Break have ended and you went to your class.

fast forward

Your POV:

Classes have finally ended and it's dismissal time.

I sighed heavily knowing Sehun can never fetch me. "Hey you okay?" Mimi asked.

"It's... Just so frustrating knowing Sehun can never come here and fetch me just because he's an idol." I said, sounding disappointed. "Hey don't take it too deep. Having a boyfriend who's an idol, one must be understanding. Just cheer up!" Mimi said to me. I can't help but smile at how mature she is.

"Besides, Jade and I are going shopping, wanna join?" Mimi asked excitedly. "That's right! C'mon so you won't be a sad puppy!" Jade butted in. "Shut up.i said while giggling. I haven't answered yet whether it's a yes or no but Jade and Mimi already pulled me out of the classroom.

"Where are we going?" I asked them.

"Mall~" Mimi said.

**********

While wandering around the mall, you texted Sehun.

"Sehun-ah~ Where are you? You haven't called me since morning. I miss you :c ♡"

You were patiently waiting for Sehun's reply even though you know it would take hours for him to reply. You just pushed those thoughts away and just bond with Jade and Mimi.

After a couple of hours Sehun finally replied.

"Jagi, I'm sorry it took me a long time to reply. I was practicing for our performance next week." 

"Ohh, I see. Are you already done?"  you replied immediately.

"No not yetI have to go now, my manager is calling me. Bye."

You felt disappointed reading his reply. It was always like this.

"Okay bye :) I love you! ♡ please call later :("  you replied to him.

Sehun's POV:  

Gladly, my text message was sent before my manager took my phone. It's annoying how we can barely talk nowadays.

 "I miss her.." I mumbled. I deeply sighed.

I seriously need to push these thoughts away and focus on dancing. 

************

"Really, Yin is such a distraction to Sehun" the manager whispered to Suho

"The problem is, Yin should be understanding. She already knew Sehun is always busy, but still." the coordi-noona butted in

"Yah, Joonmyeon, why won't you talk to Sehun about the problem? C'mon, it's not only for us, it's also for him and Yin." the manager said to Suho

"I'll try.." he mumbled. 

To be continued

*****************

Author's note: Hey guys! here's the chapter 2. It's kinda disappointing isn't it? but please look forward for the next chapter and let's see what's going to happen next :-----))))))) aha yiz yiz the grammar and typos nvm it oki -S