Chapter 1: Anniversary

My Sweetest Revenge

Your POV:

Today is our first anniversary and I'm so excited to see him! Should I prepare cookies? Cakes? Or should I just buy him a bubble tea? Gosh, I'm so nervous! I think should call Jade and ask for help since she's Sehun's childhood friend.

"Hey Jade, can I ask you something?" I asked her.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Today is my first anniversary with Sehun and I--I wasn't able to continue what I was going to say because that idiot butted in.

"OMG! OMG! I ALMOST FORGOT IT'S YOUR FIRST ANNIVERSARY WITH THAT MUSHROOM!--"

I chuckled "WILL YOU CALM DOWN?! LET ME TALK FIRST"

"Okay, okay fineee."

"Okay, so it's my first anniversary with Sehun and I need your help!"

"About what??"

"What food should I prepare for him?"

"HE'S A MUSHROOM WHICH MEANS YOU SHOULD PREPARE A MUSHROOM FOR HIM!"

"Jade! will you stop joking around?! I'm serious!"

"Do I look like a joke to you?!"

"..well kinda."I burst out laughing

" you!"

"I love you too darling!"

"Duh"

"Okay Jade enough with the joke I seriously need your help."

"I think you should prepare tteokbokki for him, he would love that.Jade suggested.

"Really?! Omg you're so helpful, thank you!"

"I know, right?"

************

Sehun's POV:

"Hyung! What should I do!? Today is our anniversary!" I asked the hyungs.

"You know, you should calm your . Relax!" Baekhyun hyung butted in.

"Maybe you should surprise her or something.Chanyeol suggested.

"What if she wouldn't appreciate it?"I asked, I'm really nervous.

"Why? Of course she would!"

"Surprising her is too mainstream." I replied

"Then surprise her into a new whole level." Chen suggested.

"Like what?"

"Like.. Stargazing." Jongin replied.

"Okay fine. You should have a girlfriend too, but you're too ugly." I laughed.

" you."Jongin replied

"Hey you should thank me! I helped you!" Chanyeol said.

"Me too!" Chen hyung butted in, too.

"Shut upsaying thank you is so not my style

***************

You have finished preparing tteokbokki for Sehun. You're wearing a pink dress and a matching doll shoes which Sehun bought for your birthday. Your hair tied in a ponytail and you're wearing light makeup. You look simple.

"Finally! I'm done." You said enthusiastically. You glanced at the clock "He's almost home." you mumbled, referring to Sehun.

Sehun is driving his way to your shared apartment with a bouquet of flowers for you. He's nervous and excited at the same time.

Sehun have arrived at your shared apartment. He unlocked the door and went inside.

You heard the door opened "Sehun?"

"Jagi~"  he went to the bedroom where you were. You hugged each other and Sehun placed a kiss on your forehead.

"Happy anniversaryJagi!Sehun said to you.

You smiled happily "I thought you forgot it." you pouted and giggled "Happy anniversary too, Sehunnie"

"It's our first anniversary, how can I forget it?" He smiled.

You let go of each other and Sehun fixed your and his things.

"What are you doing?" You asked curiously.

"Fixing our things.he replied sarcastically.

You facepalmed "I know that but why?"

"We will go somewhere." He looked at you and smiled.

"And where are we going?"

"SecretSehun winked.

You're flustered "But I prepared tteokbokki for you~you pouted cutely.

"Really?! Then let's eat it together later!" Sehun said. You can sense it that he's really happy just by listening to his voice.

After fixing your things, you both went inside the car. Sehun looked at you and held your hand. He placed a kiss on it. 

Sehun started driving.

************

Yin's POV:

We have already arrived at the place where Sehun said we'll be spending our time. I got out of the car and... I was so amazed by the view, I was really speechless. The sky is dark, shining stars can be seen. It's so beautiful.

Sehun's POV:

I looked at Yin and she seems to be really amazed. She's looking straight at the sky with hanging open. I can't help but laugh. She's so cute, her eyes were sparkling. I came closer to her, "Do you like it?" I asked. She looked at me and I can see a glint of happiness in her eyes. "I... Love it!" she replied with a bright smile. I chuckled because of her cuteness.

"Let's sit under the tree.I told her.

***********

Instead of sitting, you both end up cuddling. Your head resting on Sehun's chest and hugging his waist. His arms wrapped around your shoulder. Both staring at the sky, smiling.

You noticed a shooting star, "Sehun-ah, make a wish.Sehun was confused but then he also saw the shooting star. Both made a wish before the shooting star passed.

"Sehun-ah, what did you wish for?" You asked him.

"It's a secret.he said closing his eyes and smiling.

You furrowed your eyebrows "C'mon."

Sehun sighed and looked at you "Fine, for the two of us.. To be together.. Forever"

You smiled, flattered. "Really? Aww you're so sweet!you laughed and pinched his cheeks.

"Yah! That's unfair, you should also tell me what did you wished for!"

You smiled at him and replied, "It's just simple, I just wish.. For us to be happy."

Both of you had a deep talk, a nice conversation filled with kisses and laughter. He also ate the tteokbokki that you made for him.

Sehun looked at you "Jagi?"

"Hmmm?" you hummed

"Do you wanna go home? It's already past midnight.he asked you

"Alright~" you yawned. He smiled and helped you get up.

You both have arrived at your shared apartment. You have enjoyed the day, ecstatic.

You were sleepy and tired so does Sehun. After finishing your thing, you went inside the bedroom and plopped down on the bed. You closed your eyes hugging the fluffy pillow. Just when suddenly, you felt a strong pair of arms wrapped around your waist, kissing your temple.

Sehun whispered "Good night Jagi, I love you."

************

Author's note: Okay guys, so here's the first chapter. I know it's kinda boring but please look forward for the next chapters bc it will be really interesting aha oh and btw sorry for the typos and wrong grammars oki  -S