Part III

MOVE-ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A year later..

"Babe, does this suit me?" I asked him while swaying.

"Of course, Babe! All of the clothes here suits you well because you're so beautiful." replied Kyungsoo, my bestfriend who became my boyfriend after months of getting myself to realize that I should also try loving him romantically and not just friendly.

We are here at the mall, shopping for our clothes to wear at prom.

"Oh my gosh."

I'm blushing, shems!

"So it's this one?" I asked again and he nodded with a warm smile plastered on his handsome  face.

"Are you sure? I might look fat in this dress and they might laugh at me."

"Come on, don't talk like that! You're so beautiful and who would dare to laugh at a beautiful creature like you?" he questioned while still smiling.

I smiled too, flattered by the words he said. "Okay fine, I'm gonna buy this." I said and went to the cashier to pay.

*****

We are walking around the mall because we have nothing else to do. We already bought Kyungsoo's clothes.

"Babe, why didn't you give up on me?" I asked while holding hands and walking with him.

He looked at me confused. "Huh? Why would I give up when I'm so in love with you?"

I smiled, feeling flattered yet again. "Really? You love me so much?"

"Of course!"

"If you really do lov--"

I couldn't finish, I heard somoene call my name. The voice is so damn familiar, so familiar that I cannot help but be annoyed and scared.

"Byul! Eunbyul, is that you?" he asked while walking towards me and Kyungsoo. "Jongin? What is he doing here?" Kyungsoo whispered to me. "I don't know." I whispered back.

"Byul, it's been forever since we last talked. Look, I'm so sorry for using you. I'm also sorry because I cheated on you. It's been months since I last saw you, I assume that you have already moved on and I want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter