Part II

MOVE-ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few months have passed since that 'incident' between me and Kyungsoo. We ignore each other. And maybe he already moved on.

I thought about what Kyungsoo said. About that "move-on" thing. And guess what? I broke up with Jongin about a month ago. I heard that Soojung, too, broke up with him after she heard about me and Jongin. And after that, Jongin went far away from me and Soojung's whereabouts. He changed his school and his house. Haha, serves him right!

*****

I sat at a bench here at the park. My and Kyungsoo's favorite park. This is the place we like to go to as bestfriends.

To be honest, I didn't mean what I said to him a few months ago. I do love him as a dear bestfriend and right now, I am terribly missing him. And I regret what I said about not loving him. Maybe he hates me so much now..

I think I lost a bestfriend..

According to my peripheral vision, there is someone sitting beside me. I was too busy in my train of thoughts that I didn't dare to look at the person. I also didn't notice that the person was talking to me until he/she waved his/her hand in front my face.

"Miss, are you okay?" the person, who is a male, asked.

"Umm.. Yeah, I'm al--" I cannot continue what I'm about to say when I looked at him.

"K-Kyungsoo?"

I was so shocked.

He is smiling at me, he smiled like nothing bad happened between us.

"Yes, Byul." he answered.

"Y-You're not mad at me?" I as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter