PLOTLINE

House Of Mystics ╾ APPLY OPEN
 

plotlines

all people live in a fantasy

Link Plotlines  Link Link Link

fullmoon

about the class 
A class for all wealthy and obedient student, they're knowledge are high enough and very skilled using theire powers. This class has a about 40 above students. But they are lack at being nice since they are know as a very arrogant students.

STUDENTS NEEDED: 0/2

NOTE: Accepting two applicants. Your characters can be very nice to enter this class or she can be very very spoiland arrogant your choice.



 

half moon

about the class 
A class for students to place in the average of marks, they are 50-50 obedient and very skilled using their powers. Very friendly and doesn't care a damn thing about people. They are very competitive and very athletic. So this class is known as the school jock. This class consist of 30 above students.

STUDENTS NEEDED: 0/2

NOTE: Accepting two applicants. Your characters must be good at sports and their knowledge doesn't have to be very high.

crescent moon

about the class 
A class for students that are very mischievous and rude. Their knowledge are very low, but they are the most powerful student to be known, they didn't care about the rules, they use their powers whenever they want, they can be very cocky and the troublemakers of the school. Most students are afriad of them. The class consist of 80 students.

STUDENTS NEEDED: 1/2

NOTE: Yes, the author is in the crecent moon class so it will be needed one more student. So your character whoever wants to attend this class. Must be mischievous but not too much. That's all.