Romantic Rendezvous

Cyrogenics sleep is rejuvinating

 

 

Chapter 2 Romantic Rendezvous

 

They live together at Changmin’s island near Maldives, the island is Crescent Moon in shape but adjoined in the tip, surrounded by a lush forest, white sandy beach in the perimeter decorated by scarcely palm trees, and also crystal clear water in the middle. There is three bungalows in that island one in the west (Yunho’s lab and Changmin’s), one in the middle (for leisure time) and the biggest one (their home) is located in the east part of the island, with no window but mosquito nets and bamboo curtains are hanged to block the sun, since there is no squall in this time of year. The daily necessities are always delivered by Changmin’s long lost in contact best friend, ‘Minho’ who focused on all kind of trading business, from raw oil to kid’s plaything and even interisland delicious foods delivery order, laundry , gardening, building maintenance service, etc.

Everything is so perfect and totally fills Yunho with unabashed happiness. But, there is a major problem that really needs to be solved before Yunho self composed will be evaporates in the thin air. It has been three weeks and two days since Yunho finished both of their citizenship and marriage certificates, so they can enjoy their lives as normal person. But nothing happen between the two of them except the ‘hug’ from before, hand holding in deserted place in Italian Gelato’s corner and a tiny little peck on the lips when they were sealing their marriage contract in from of the notary. It seems the only one who is affected by the lack of skin ship is Yunho only.

Changmin is always skips breakfast, sleeps after eats lunch in his oversize Panda pillow with Yunho’s deer in his lab and rarely to be seen in the middle of the night and Yunho has never found him sleep in the same bed or in the same room as his. When Yunho was spying on him, Changmin was working on a biology project that seems to focusing on stem cells and appears too lost in thought. That made Yunho disappeared in silence to his own work, the climate changer machine.

 

“Yunho …wake up you’re drooling.”

“Hmmnn what it is?’

“Your breakfast is ready”

“Ha?” …”What?”… “Changdollie?”

A welcoming gigantic ball of rice wrapped in Crispy Nori is presented in front of his eyes. Yunho take it, blinks and looks at his watch.”It‘s 4:52 am”

 

“You’re not hungry? Thought you haven’t eaten dinner yesterday. Changmin is munching on countless triangles of small onigiris and drinks the last gulp of his chocolate milkshake.

 

 “This is the first ever you made me a breakfast! It’s should be celebrated!” He exclaimed cheerfully.

 

“I do remember I made lamb koftas served in spiced gravy before.”

 

“It’s for lunch, four days ago.” Yunho babbles as he’s chewing on preversed plum inside the onigiri.

 

“Anyway come on follow me.” Changmin take Yunho’s hand and let him outside after Yunho finished all of his morning routine.

 

            They are walking in serenity of morning forest except for Yunho’s and Changmin’s footsteps in the sand crossing on untamed bush hiking a little on a steep route of the slippery sand until reaching the top of island.

 

“It should be here about now…”

 

The sun rises in the horizon with its burning hue and mightiness vigor. Yunho is in awe and Changmin looks at him with a small smile in his face. After the magnificent sunrise, they are jogging toward the beach, burning their excess calorie from the breakfast.

 

Changmin is a slow jogger but after a several meters he starts to run faster.

 

“Yunho ! See you at the beach!”

 By minutes he’s disappearing from Yunho sight bit by bit.

 

“Yah! Come back here! It should be a nice stroll in the morning! Not a 100 m dash!” Yunho shouts as he quickens his pace.

 

With his long legs Changmin can keeps Yunho at bay for minutes but his stamina really suit him as a scientist so it depletes real fast. Yunho tugs at Changmin’s white shirt from the back and makes Changmin lost his step and tumbles into his embrance then both of them fall into the sand.

 

“You got me real fast” Changmin drawls.” Here is a present for you.”

 

Changmin gives him a kiss, then he Yunho’s mouth and nips his bottom lip pinch it with his teeth and delicately open his mouth a little showing his eagerness for more. Yunho’s tongue move onward tasting Changmin’s palate and squishes his tongue with his in a mad dance of breath taking ritual. Changmin draws back takes oxygen into his lungs, his eyes are hooded with carnal desire and he bites Yunho’s lips playfully channeling his passion and electron as Yunho bites back. They are almost drowning in making out session as the wave enveloping their body with its wet clutch.  Both of them hastily lift their heads and gasp for air and chuckle.

  Changmin’s face is up in front of his face and both of his hand stands beside Yunho side, Yunho gets a clear shot of Changmin's wet hair dripping down and his white clothes is sticking to his skin makes everything looks transparent.

 

Yunho looks up at him with reddish cheeks “Gosh…you’re so y”

 

“You looks real debauched too” Changmin is smiling ear to ear.

As for Yunho, he was totally wet and still in the water’s refreshing clutches and he feels dumbstruck by Changmin’s lovely mismatched eyes and his smile.