chapter 1

Cyrogenics sleep is rejuvinating

The fist time he opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was a blurred image of swirling colors those contructed a familar figure, locked in a transparant tampered glass tank full of water in a cryogenic state just like him . That person (he assumed) also attached to the countless transparant tubes that supplied him O2 to keeps him alive. He was really stunning, with an apple cheeks ,sculpted arms, well toned torso and legs that went for a mile adorned by hair that colored like an autumn leaf in the middle of the fall.(he was to shy to look at the middle part) 

 

Although, he did not know how he end up this way and cannot move his body. His heart was content to only staring fervently at the gorgeous accross the room in the meantime so he returned to his slumber again.

 

The second time he went back to the reality, his or maybe others memory was kicking him in the head. if his line of memory was correct he was named Jung Yunho, once a part time professor and a full time philantropist and inventor of a natural phenomena device creator that created a garbage mechanism (he thought)that can be only operated in a circle of five metres diameter range. It was real boom in the scientist circle and by something and the other invention those he made, he landed himself in enomours stream of money pooling in his ATM. He was prosperous and respected by his peer. But when he was crossing at zebracross he was ran over by a ferocious zebra (that should not be there) and seemed to lost his will to retain his life heartbeat and passed away at age 28 at that time. 

 

"So i really did have died back then" he pondered. 

Once again he found the gorgeous still in his sleeping state and decided to wait for him till the next time he'll open his eyes.

 

The third time,Yunho regained his consciousness, he is aware that the gorgeous one will not come around. So he's pulling everytube of his body with mirth of being alive (again) and stop his breath, savoring every moment of death creeping towards him in a hurry tried to pull him from the misery of life. He's smirking by the time he saw the death face's grinning toward him as he planned. 

Click -- the hatch slide open and the gravity are pulling the stagnant water filling the room with putrid smell. 

"Aish, i really do smelled like a fish." He walks towards the gorgeous, inspect the device and obtain the information to unlock the tank and the gorgeous name.

 

"Okay it is time to get you out, Changmin"he tries to combinate several pass pin and by the seven try the glass door is fading away and the water drenched him again. by the time he hold Changmin he feels so hot in his face caused by their ness and begin to look around after he lay him in a dry and not so dusty place. Fortunately after he ransacked the room he found wearable attire. He wears a dark turtleneck and a pair of linen black pants also a pair of well worn dress shoes that looks and feels absolutely familiar. As for Changmin, he did tried to look away when he dress him up with a hoodie patterned in a swimming otter and tattered navy blue jeans but that makes him moves slower and more exposed to Changmin's enchanting body so he give up and do it with his eyes lock on the stranger.

"God really did used his best in order to made you this perfect" 

in no time Yunho gives a piggyback to Changmin and tied the his hand with the tube securely in front of Yunho's chest to make sure he will not fall from the ride. After walking away aimlessly according the sun coordinate visible from the wide open gap. he finds his way out from the worn out facility with no patron, after he released a dozen of humans that he left behind to unsolved their own matters.

 

He hasn't left the world in a long time, only about 2 years gone from his period of existed before. His ATM is still working properly and still full of money as well, so Yunho buys a two storage house made from tampered wood that cannot be burn, decorated with a big garden full of bushes and a deep fish pond, a terrace and a wide balcony. After he put Changmin in the master bedroom bed he begin to wake him up. First he hit the Bali's gong and makes his ear ringing, then douse him with water, later after he finished prepared the bed, he slap Changmin swiftly until his cheeks turn reddish he even electrocuted him with his newly made thunder machine. But Changmin didn't budge and still sleeping soundly and he feels guilty.

After he's stop wondering, he kiss him just like a prince with lack a brain would do, but nothing happend. He pause his mission and calls for delivery service. When the foods come he eats a mild spices rice beef curry in Changmin side while sitting on the bed cross legged.

Changmin opens his eyes with mouth agape staring at Yunho.

"Hungry...and...thirsty"he stuttered

 

So Yunho's immediately fullfiling Changmin's stomach demand and feeding him with a pitcher of water, two chicken tortillas with iceberg lettuce dressed in thousand island sauce, a plate full of seafood paella and green tea ice cream sprinkled with almond for dessert. 

"Thank you for the food it's really delicious." Changmin said with full fledge grin, which makes Yunho's heart swells with happiness.

 

"How come i ended in your bed, Mr?" Changmin asks briskly

"We were contained in some sort of cyrogenics mechanism and by some chance I released you, buy the house to live in comfort. That's it."

 

"Neat."

 

"Have you experianced death?

 

"Yes." Changmin starts snacking on nachos topped with fragrant melted cheese.

 

"Care to explain who you were before?" He said as Yunho opens the wrapping paper of a mint flavored candy.

 

"Why? thought you're a person who'll like people just the way they are. He teased. 

 

"Yes of course!i am good person with a great heart."Yunho's pout and do not eat the candy.

 

"Perfect."Changmin's stop eating and lay his head in Yunho's thigh, staring at him.

" Hear me out then" 

Yunho's gulp and wonders about where he should put his hands. So he takes a handful of cashews and eats it one by one with his mouth only, mindful to cover Changmin head with his left hand from the nuts's crumps.

 

Changmin was dead went he was 24 years old. His parents were well loaded and really loved him. But he as a genius had decided that he should be independent and left home. 

 had never graduated from university and attracted to the darker side of life made him had plenty experienced at night club business as a pimp or an owner and also a drugs dealer, when he was 18 years old. After he closed his business, he bought an island in southern continent and had became a biologist there and also conducted several mind blowing experiment like:1. rocket propeller and launcher that sent his assistant flying outside the stratosphere and didn't came back. 2.Nuclear candy that can blast everything into nothing in one metre radius if eaten and the last is human coding or genetic mutation. The last experiment was a success and sought after by every rich person that wants to life longer or make the perfect successor.

 

As human always possesses by greed, Changmin's last client shot him eight times and left him bleed to death. But to no avail they had never found fhe document of the immortality, because he had never wrote it and remembers it by heart.

 

Yunho's stop eating. "Wow, we're so alike."

"In what way?" Changmin assume a cross legged position.

"Both scientists and killed by somebody."Yunho stammer "Let's be together ...in our second chance."

Changmin closes his eyes."Yes, why not." And open it again.

"This is the quickest proposal acceptance i' ve ever heard"

"So i am not your first" Changmin asks.

"But i hope i will be your last" 

"Damn it." Changmin hugs Yunho and breath through his shirt feels loved and full.