Met 2-I Saw Her

First Time Met
2PM
“Man, I guess your charm is working. Today, we got more customer than yesterday. Mostly girls customer.” Min said. I just smile dorkily to her. “Yeah, ya know. Some of the girls keep on saying how handsome you are. Man, they mistook you as a guy.” Boss said. “Yeah, they even asks for your number.” Min said.
 
“Well, that me. AJ!!” I said. We both burst out laughing.
 
A few minutes, we finished laughing and stay silent. We all busy with our stuff while waiting for more customer. I just busy playing my Rubik cube.
 
Just then, something caught my eyes causing me change my attention from Rubik cube to somewhere. I looked at Danger Shop. I saw Taemin hugging someone there. Maybe it Taemin’s friend”
 
It was a girl; her hair was blonde haired color and same tall as me. Then they pulled off the hug. I can see clearly that girl’s face.
 
I was speechless as I awed seeing that beautiful face. “whoa~” I unconsciously spoke as I still looked at that girl. “Yah unnie! She is looking at you right now!” Min whispered at me. I waked out from my trance and pretending back playing my Rubik cube.
 
“OMO, Unnie! You’re blushing!! RED AS TOMATO!!!” Min exclaimed. “SHUT UP MIN!!” I whispered out as I feeling embarrassing.
 
“How is she know that I’m looking at her?” I whispered min. “Duh, you’re too loud. You were likes ‘whoa~’ then that girl heard it so that why she looked at you.” Min told me. 
 
“! Is she still there?!” I asked min. “Hmm, nope.” Min answered. I let out my sigh of relief.
 
“You’re funny, unnie” Min giggling at me while I gave her my glare. “What? She so pretty and of course I awed seeing her pretty face.” I said. “Whatever it is, I really need to get that girl’s phone number.” I said. “First, I need to ask Taemin about that girl.” I said and waiting for my break time.
 
“Yo, taemin!” I greet him as I walked into her shop. I threw the coca cola at him and Taemin can easily caught. He is so confused at my action.
 
“For ya” I said. I lending my back at the wall as we both drink it up. “So, who is that girl?” I asked after a few minutes silent. “My friend. Why?” Taemin asked. “Nothing, I’m just asking. I might want to have that your friend’s phone number. She seems friendly though.” I said.
 
“Oh, why don’t you go get her number by yourself? She worked here in this mall.” Taemin said. “really? Where is she working?” I asked curiously. “Just hint, you just go find her at ground floor.” Taemin said. I glared at him while he is just chuckle.
 
“Why? Don’t tell me that you liked her in the first sight?” Taemin’s question makes me choke out my drink. I coughed out as taemin gentle pat my back. “Why w-w-would you t-t-think that?” I stuttered asked. “See, you even stuttering there. I know you very well. Dude, you better not to court her.” Taemin told me. I looked at him confusing at his word.
 
“Because she already taken, worst of it she is lesbian.” Taemin said. I was surprised to hear that. “Whoa, whatever. I just want to be friend with her. Not more than that. Okay?” I said. Taemin just shook his head.
 
“Okay fine. Just find her at ground floor, she worked around there. I think she worked shift time. Just now she just finished her work time.” Taemin told me again. “Thanks taemin for the hint.” I said as I walked out his shop and goes to my workplace as my break time had been finished.
 
Sorry reader for the very late updating. i been busy, stress and sadness this few month/weeks