Met 1-My life

First Time Met
Amber POV
***Alarm*** (7:00am)
I woke up by the alarm and I switched it off. A few couple minutes just laid down there, I finally opened my eyes. I sat up, rubbing my eyes while yawn it out. I jumped out from my bed, stretching my body then tidiness my bed.
 
After that, I took my shower towel and walked toward to my bathroom.
 
….
 
After 10 minutes showering, I walked out & I went to my closet, taking out my shirt and jean. I just simply chose purple polo shirt and black jean. I also am taking my favorite cap. 
I’m styling my hair while checking my fashion style. I checked my hair and I sighed it out. “I really need to cut my hair shortly.” I mumble myself. “And need to change out.” I said again.
 
Author POV
Amber is taking out her backpack, shop key and also her motorcycle key. Amber walked out from her room and went straight to her kitchen. She put down her stuff on her dining table. Amber making her breakfast for a few minutes. It just eggs and toast.
 
Amber ate it all and then washed the dishes. She took her stuff and ready to walk out. 
Amber went out of her house and walked toward her garage to get her motorcycle.
She rides on it, put on her helmet and turn her engine in.  She drove it off but stopped again. She felt her phone vibration so she take it out and unlock it, to check her message.
 
From: Min
"Where are you? Can u do favor for me?” /// “What it is? You want me to buy for you a drink?”
“Yeah. Hehehe” /// “Fine, you better cover me up if the boss comes.”
“Okie Dokie.”
 
Amber POV
It is my life, I lived alone in Seoul because my parent at Taiwan. They left some money in my bank account. Sometime they gave me $1000+. Yes, my parent is top class rich. But I want to be normal life and not be called as rich daughter like whatever it is.
 
So I decided to choose that normal life after I finished my high school and I’m gladly happy that they agree on my decision and told me to take care myself.
 
I lived in this big house. It is just me and my butler. 
Though, they sent a spy bodyguard as my butler so they can know what I’m up to.
 
My butler is friendly and protective. Me and him, treat each other like brother sister. Right now, I told my butler to have one week vacation. I ask my parent and them okay with it.
 
My full name is Amber Josephine Liu. I prefer AJ. Born from Taiwan and 18 September 1995. Everyone mistook me as a guy because I’m look like a guy. The way I’m dressing like a boyish style. I also own a black belt from my taekwondo lesson.
 
I spotted some truck and some stuff was carried in to that house. hmm must be they moving in. I guess later I greet them when I have free time.”
 
 
Here I am now, inside XXX building. I listening my song while waiting my turn in the line-up. A few minutes, it is now my turn.
 
“erm, two Americano drink.” I said and flash my friendly smile. That worker girl is blushing because seeing that. “It $XXX.” I gave her the cash and she gave it back to me the changes. While waiting for my drinks, I surfing the internet that I using their wifi.
 
I heard some noise at the counter; I take a look and saw a girl who is having hard times. Guess she don’t have enough money.” I walked to the counter. I took out my money and gave it to worker girl then spoke, “I pay for her. The change? Just keep the tip.” I smiled friendly again to that worker girl. She just stood there, was surprised at my action.
 
Good thing, my drinks is ready to take out. So I get my drinks and went out because afraid my boss might mad at me if I come late. Before I walked out, I shout it out. “Your welcome” while wave it up.
 
 
“Here, your Americano.” I gave it to my friend, min. She gladly took it and drank it. “Is the boss haven’t arrived yet?” I asked. “Nope.” She said.
 
I’m working as ice cream maker, together with Jungkook and Min. Jungkook is offday today. So it is just me, min and boss. I hold the shop key because my house isn’t far from workplace. Plus, I’m the older worker here. Min is our youngest worker. Jungkook is just one month gap with me.
 
“here, hold it for me. I want to open the shop.” I said and gave my drink to min. I turned the key, and open the shop. Not completely opened, just open in the half because we need to clean the mess and washed the shop stuff. I took it out my pillbeat from my backpack. I switched on my phone’s Bluetooth and connect it then turn up some beat songs.
 
Clap-MattyBRaps.
 
I’m rapping while cleaning the mess. Min is just slightly dancing. I’m good at rapping but don’t know if I’m good at dancing as Min. Maybe I too shy to show it my talent.
 
 
After cleaning the mess, Me and Min taking the shop stuff and put down on the trolley. I pushed it down as I closing the shop. 
 
I pushed the trolley as we on the way to cleaner room. I looked around and spotted the saloon is opened already. I nudged to min who busily surfing internet.
 
“Hey, min. I’m going to saloon for a while. You go clean and washed those stuff” I said to her after she changes her attention to me. She tilted her head as she confused. “I really need to cut my hair shorter again.”  I told her. She opened in O shape. “Yah, unnie. You really need to cut your hair.” She said to me.
 
She pull my hair slightly that making me winced in pain. I slapped her hand away and exclaimed to her, “YAH, STOP PULLING MY HAIR!!” I pouted to her. “Aigoo, my unnie is pouting. Aigoo, mianhee unnie..” Min said while pinching my cheeks playfully.
 
Min really liked to pulling my hair if my hair a bit longer. This is why I really need to cut shortly. Me and Min were likes a sister and playful each other. Okay then. Don’t take too long okay.” She said. I just nodded.
 
 
“Hello, welcome to Diva Saloon. How can I help you?” A boy that looks like diva or gay spoke friendly to me. “Erm, I just want to cut my hair shortly and maybe dyed my hair color?” I said. He just clicked his finger after he scanning my hairstyle.
 
“First, what color do you want to dye your hair?” He asked. “Hmm, what color you might suggest for me? I don’t know what kind of color that suit for me.” I said and showing my apologetic smile.
“I think I suggest either blonde or red. I think it suit for you.” He said. I tries to imagine that color to my hair. “Okay, I choose red.” I said.
 
“Erm, how long does it finish? Because my work time start around 11am.” I asked. “Hmm, now is 9.12am. Maybe it finished around 10am.” He answered. I just nodded. I took it out my phone and text to Min.
 
To: Min
“Min, I might be finished late. Maybe 1 hours. Can you come over here Diva Saloon? I give you the shop key.” /// “Okay unnie, be there in 5mins.”
 
While waiting for Min, Saloon guy starting cutting my hair. Min appeared at my back, I saw it at the mirror. “Unnie! Why 1 hours? I thought it just likes 10~30minutes. It is just cutting right?” She asked as she confused. “Shh, it a surprised. Here, the shop key.” I gave the shop key and playfully shooed her away. She just pouts at me. I just chuckled.
 
“So you’re a girl huh?” That saloon guy spoke to me. I just showed my awkward smile. “Don’t worry, I already knew it at the first time we met.” He coolly said to me.
“Really?” I asked as I was speechless. “yeah, I have some tomboy friend. I know it by seeing your style or your face.” He said.
 
“By the way, the name is Key.” He introduced to me. “Amber. I prefer AJ.” I introduced myself. “Erm, are you gay?” I carefully asked him. “Yeap, my boyfriend is at college right now.” He answered. I just nodded.
“What about you? Got girlfriend or.. boyfriend?” he asked. “Nope, still haven’t got any of them. Honestly I never been in relationship before.” I said.
 
“BWOH!! You still single?! Are you kidding me? how come person likes you, a handsome looking tomboy. You still haven’t got your partner yet?!” He exclaimed surprised. I just laugh awkwardly.
“Yeah.” I said. “I confused either I into guy or girl. Though I’m already did some confession to some girls. But they turn me down, chose it as friend only” I said again.
“Don’t worry; someday a true love will come for you. I’m pretty sure that.” He assured to me. I just nodded.
 
 
“Ta-da, how was it?” He spoke. I opened my eyes slowly then widened opened my eyes as I seen my own reflection. “WHOA!! Oh my god!!” I was speechless seeing how much change I am.
 
“It looks so cool! Man, I Love It!!! Thanks Key!” I exclaimed. “No problem and your welcome.” He said.
 
I pay him and he gave me his business card. “Call me anytime or text me anytime too. You can come anytime. Don’t forget report me about your friend’s reaction” He said. “Thanks Key. Sure, I will text you about that. You are great friend.” I said and handshake with him.
 
I waved him a goodbye. As I passing by some shop, I heard multiple gasp as they surprised to see me. They know me but I don’t know them. Because I’m always come into this mall. I have some few friends working in this shopping mall building.
 
I spotted my boss, he was about to goes inside the shop. “Morning, boss.” I greet him. “Whoa, AJ?! Is that you?!” Boss exclaimed surprised to see me. Min’s mouth was just open gaping.
 
“Yeap, boss. Is me, AJ” I said while smile dorkily. “Yah, min! You’re drooling!” I said and push it up to close it. “WHOA!! UNNIE!! YOU LOOKS HANDSOME AND COOLER!!!” Min exclaimed to me. I just laughing as I seeing her reaction and her word.
 
“Well, that me.” I cockily said. “Okay, kids. It’s almost opening time. Hope with your handsome face can attract some customer today.” Boss said to me.
 
Min and I playfully salute to him. He just chuckle at our silly action. I text to Key as i promised to tell him about my friend's reaction face.