First Encounter

First love

                no one's pov

Chunji woke up to the annoying sunlight and his stupid maid repeating over and over again," young master plese wake up. unless you will be late for school." he smirked thinging evil thoughts and pay back for her waking him up. He was the principal's son so it doesnt really matter if he's late or not.He just likes playing with innocent people for fun. He whisped to her softly, " C-Can you p-plese check m-m-my tempature. I-I think I-Im coming down w-w-with something." "of course i can. Now if you excuse me i need to lift up your hair." she said while reacing over him. In a second he flipped her over so their positions are now reveresed. "Y-y-young M-m-master!!!" she yelled while blushing like a maniac. He smirked  and got off her while yelling, "Now im almost late!!! i'll have to skip breakfest to make it there!! Your fired!!! Get out of my sight!!!!!! The poor maid replied with a 'yes master' while getting out and with tears threating to fall onto her cheeks.

 

ok guys i know this is really short but i'll go back and add more to it later it's just that i felt really bad i didnt update and i promised to so here's chunji's pov. and its also really bad but for sure tomorrow i'll go back and fix and add more....... so wait for me!!!