First disaster

First love

l'joe pov

     Hi!!!! My name is Lee Byunghun and I am really excited today!!! So last week I got into this supposedly top notch academy. My grades have been improving lately and somehow I was at the top of my school!!! The thing about this academy is that it's really expensive and my parents really paid a lot so I don't wanna disappoint them. So I'll try to do my best!!! But there's one thing that I'm kinda nervous about. I'm just a regular commenor and everyone there is a daughter or son of a big CEO or the president. But I'm pretty sure it won't be on my side. *awkward laugh* oh and I'm also gay so not sure how people will treat me there but let's see how it goes!

No ones pov

As byunghun got up to go wash his face he met immediately brighten up to see his beloved younger brother that's 2 years old, Calvin (omg that's my brother!!) facing the mirror trying to get his toothpaste on the top cabinet. Byunghun chuckled as he walked over where his brother was and lifted him up and watch as the surprised little boy giggle before saying "thanks hyungie!!" Cutely and kissing him on his cheek. As the two brothers brushed there teeth simultaneously byunghun heard his mom say "byunghunnie hurry up unless you wanna be late!" "Oh right I totally forgot!" He whisped to himself. He washed his face and took out his new uniform, put it on and throw on his glasses and rushed down stairs to eat breakfast really quickly. He happily walk to school thinking of how well the day will go but not thinking of the bad possibilities.

So that's the first chapter guys!!!! I know it was short and really bad but at least it something!! 😅😅 and if you take a liking to me (which is probably never) don't be shy to ask me anything!!! I don't bite!! So stay tune to the next chapter!! Oh yea I added more because it was way to short and the next one will be in the "Kingka's pov" but I'm not saying who r they but I'm pretty sure u guys know