L.Joe, the Cute Little Kid

Unfortunate L.Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

L.Joe and Chunji weren't at school the next day, but CAP, Ricky, and Changjo were. The trio became quiet when Niel had asked what had happened to the pair. When he had tried a different approach and asked if L.Joe was okay, all three were quick to jump in and scream out yes in high-pitch voices. Niel had then decided that they were lying and dropped the subject and just visit the said blonde after school.

Even though it's only been a day, Niel had to admit that he missed L.Joe's glare on him. He had expected to see a mop of bright blonde hair when he walked into his shared classes with L.Joe, but disappointment clawed at him when all he saw was a sea of dark hair. 

"Niel, come sit with us." an emotionless voice called out to him. Niel blinked in surprise and hesitantly nodded at L, before getting out of his seat and walking over to him. He took an empty chair behind the boy, since the chair next to him was occupied. 

"This is Sungyeol." L stated, gesturing to the widely smiling boy next to him.

"HELLO!" Sungyeol screamed cheerfully, his smile showing his perfect white teeth. Niel smiled, he couldn't help but find Sungyeol's chubby cheeks adorable. "I'M SUNGYEOL!"

"Idiot, I just told him your name." L rolled his eyes.

"Jagi, you're so mean to me!" Sungyeol whined. He then turned to Niel, eyes wide. "This guy is probably the coldest man on earth, you just heard how he talked to me, right? I'm his hyung, and his boyfriend! He should be treating me like a god but instead he considers me dog poop!" 

"Yah! I do not treat you like dog poop you lying bastard!" 

"NIEL DO YOU SEE THIS KID?!" 

"I'm sorry, Niel. He's usually not like this. I guess he just wants your attention." L pinched the bridge of his nose as he offered his apology.

Niel smiled and chuckled in amusement. Never had he met a couple so hilarious. "How long have you two been together?" he asked, instead of consoling the choding.

"What year is this? 2015? He confessed to me in 2010, so it's been five years!" Sungyeol smiled proudly and looped his arms through L's, completely forgetting that he was suppose to be mad at his boyfriend. 

"You've been together for five years? Wow, congrats!" Niel genuinely stated. 

"You're so annoying, Sungyeol." L mumbled.

"Then why haven't you left me yet, hmmm?" Sungyeol playfully flicked his nose, making Niel laugh. He stopped and attempted to cover it with a cough when L started to glare at him.

"Because if I unleash you to the world you'll start annoying all of Seoul, obviously." L bluntly stated.

"OH MY GOSH WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO MEAN? NIEL, YOU ARE HEARING THIS, RIGHT?!" Niel couldn't contain his laughter any longer. He burst out laughing at the couple's playful banter, and he kept laughing even when L told him to shut up. For a moment Niel's mind abandoned his worry for L.Joe and he felt a lightness in his chest; how long has it been since he heartily laughed like this? Since when had he felt this relaxed since coming to this school yesterday?

"Niel! I like your laugh! Let's be best friends, arasseo?!" Sungyeol sternly stated, only after Niel had calmed down a bit.

"What, befriending those five guys from Infinite wasn't enough that now you need Niel too?" 

"Yah! Stop being jealous if you hate me!" his boyfriend argued. "And you introduced me to Infinite! They were your friends to begin with!" 

"I am not jealous!" L turned to Niel. "Do I look like the jealous type? Because I swear I am not." 

"Oh! What about the time you ran over to my house because you heard from Sunggyu hyung that I was hanging out with Sungjong?!"

"Sungyeol, I'll be your friend!" Niel interjected himself into the argument as a means to stop the two from completely destroying each other. Sungyeol turned his gaze to Niel, his eyes lighting up. He attempted to give Niel a hug but L stopped him and instead stole the hug. 

"You are so the jealous type~"

"Only because I love you so much." his partner mumbled under his breath.

"NIEL DID YOU HEAR THAT?! HE SAID HE LOVES ME!" Once again Sungyeol attempted to fling himself at his new friend as a way of showing his happiness, but L firmly gripped his hips and did his best to hold the choding back.

"I need to give him a hug since he's been hanging around L.Joe so much! Those negative vibes aren't good for him!" Sungyeol squirmed in his boyfriend's arms. 

"L.Joe? What about him?" Niel's ears perked when he heard the blonde's name. 

"He's such a bully! As your best friend I don't like the fact that you guys hang out so much!" 

"Who's the jealous one now?" L teased, but Sungyeol completely ignored him. He instead enclosed L's face in his hand and pushed the pretty boy away, despite the other's protest.

"This one time last year, I had a class with him and Ricky. I don't know what happened, but I think L.Joe got mad at the teacher for giving him detention, I don't really know the details about that. But anyways! He got so pissed that he slammed his pen onto the table, but instead of hitting the table the pen went right into Ricky's hand! There was no cap on it and it was a gel pen, so Ricky got ink poisoning instantly and had to go to the hospital.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter