Who is Teen Top?

Unfortunate L.Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"Oh my gosh that new kid is damn fine." 

Niel grimaced in surprise, he had just walked in to the classroom and was more than shocked at the polite bluntness of the girl. But nonetheless, Niel kept the genuine smile plastered on his thick lips, even though that incident with L.Joe had left him a bit anxious.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ My name is Ahn Daniel, but please call me Niel!" And just like his previous class, the girls swooned. 

"Alright, settle down, girls! Niel-ah, you can sit in any available empty spots." the teacher smiled warmly at him, and Niel took a second to thank the gods that this teacher was male and not female. He nodded and turned to face the class, heart dropping to his stomach when he saw a familiar mop of bright blonde hair. 

L.Joe?

Luckily, the seat next to him was occupied, by someone with a small face and half purple hair. The male next to L.Joe seemed to not be bothered by the dangerous aura seeping from his partner. In fact, he was poking at the blonde and whispering to him. Niel's eyes widened a bit in surprise at the male's bravery. 

"There's a seat next to me that is empty!" a perky voice called, bringing Niel out of his daze. He looked up to see a cute boy, whose half black half green hair was gelled up, waving frantically at him. He sat right behind L.Joe and his friend.

"OMG that's Ricky! He just invited Niel to sit with them! OH MY GOSH!" the same girl from before squealed to the female besides her, who looked about ready to fall back from the sight. 

Niel smiled sheepishly and went to sit besides the energetic boy. The moment he did, three pairs of eyes stared him down. The boy with purple hair turned around. The two guys who sat in front of L.Joe and the purple hair guy, both with dark brown locks, turned to also look at him. One of them, the brunette whose hair was gelled up, raised an eyebrow at him, but did not look menacing at all. The only one in the bunch who wasn't giving Niel the time of day was L.Joe, who had his head down.

"Hyungs, stop! You're going to scare my new friend!" the boy next to him whined, wiggling his body in the chair to further add to his aegyo attack. Immediately, the three pairs of eyes softened. 

"Sorry for staring, we usually don't get transfers here in the middle of the year. I'm Lee Chanhee, but call me Chunji. I'm the power vocals of the group." the guy with purple hair smiled. 

"Oh, gwaenchana. I've been getting stares since this morning." Niel tried to joke, resulting in the guy next to him to laugh. 

"My name is Ricky! I'm the lovely boy!" the boy with black and green hair broadly smiled. Niel instantly started to favor this boy.

"I'm dancing boy Changjo, the maknae. But Ricky over there likes to steal that position from me." the brunette with gelled hair shrugged, but nonetheless offered a small smile. It surprised Niel to hear that the maknae had such a deep voice, most likely deeper than his own voice. 

"Charisma rapper CAP, leader." the scary looking brunette next to Changjo spoke. 

"Do you have a nickname, hyung?!" Ricky turned to ask. All three pairs of heads titled to the side in wonder.

"At my old school, I was called emotional voice Niel." Niel replied, a smile forming on his lips as the memories of his old school recollected in his mind. 

"So you're good at singing?" Chunji asked, raising a brow. Niel nodded confidently. If there was anything he would gladly flaunt and be arrogant about, was his singing.

"Would you sing for us, hyung?! I would love to hear your voice!" Ricky urged, practically jumping in his seat. 

"Yah, it's only his first day, let him get use to things around here first!" CAP scolded, and Ricky pouted and sank in to his seat. Niel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter