Chapter Two

Reflecting

The shop was rather empty today, the only customer other than me being a guy with rather colourful hair. He's probably one of the idols in the building next door. He also looks rather tired, probably from practice or something. I went over to my usual window booth, which I typically occupy alone and dropped off my bag. I proceeded to walk over to the counter, behind Colourful-Hair-Dude.

He looks at me and quickly turns back around to order. His voice is deep, and smooth. He ordered a lot of bubble tea, probably for some other people, too. He got twelve drinks! How the heck is he supposed to carry that? Well, it's not my problem.

The person behind the counter started to make his teas, leaving me to stand behind him. After about ten minutes, there were still three more cups to make, and he started to shift nervously, probably wondering how the heck he would get all of it to the next building. 

When his were finished and put into three cup holders,each holding four cups, I moved up to order my single tea while he was struggling to hold twelve. When my tea finished and handed to me, I quickly put it on my claimed booth and went back over to Colourful Hair Dude and tapped him on the shoulder.

He jumped, and started to try and hide his face, even though he was already wearing sunglasses.

"Hello, I'm Yuri," I said, "I was wondering if you needed help with those cups."

"Oh.. Hello," He said cautiously, "It's fine, I don't need any help."

"Um... I'm pretty sure you need help. You look like you're gonna drop that third cup holder, and how wthe heck are you gonna open the door to that building? It's doesn't exactly look light."

"Wait..." He said, "Do you know who I am?"

"No, should I?"

"You're lying. You just want to help me so you an get into that building." He responded, a bit obnoxioulsy.

"I'm not lying," I said, "I just don't feel like having to deal with watching the workers having to clean up the floor when you end up dropping the drinks. And why should I know who you are? It's not like I need to know the names of every person who walks into this shop."

"Wait," He said, "You really don't know who I am?"

"As I have said before, no, I don't know who you are."

He looked relieved, but still a bit suspicious, saying, "Then yes, I would love for you to help me. I'm just going right over to the building over there."

I picked up two of the holders and he picked up the last one and we left the Bubble Tea For You And Me, him holding open the door for me. When we got to the SMEnt building (it has the name on the side of the building), Colourful Hair Dude, once again, opened the door and this time, welcome me in.

___________________________________________

This website kept not saving my work, so sorry. Also I kind of forgot about the story... Life just doesn't like to give people breaks...

Sorry about it being so short... I'll try and work on it more often, but I'm getting ready for a new school and dealing with the loss if a loved one, not to mention normal teenage angst and whatever.

The people might act differently in this story than how they normally might act, but it's my story, so...

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE S.M ENTERTAINMENT BUILDING LOOKS LIKE AND I UNDERSTAND THAT THE BUILDING IS LIKELY NOT NEXT TO A BUBBLE TEA PLACE, AND THAT THEY MIGHT HAVE A THING INSIDE THAT BUILDING LIKE A CAFE OR SOMETHING BUT, HEY! CREATIVE LICENSE! WHO CARES! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Please forgive my rudeness....