Chapter One

Reflecting

"Have you heard EXO's new album yet?"

"I know right? They are perfect. Especially Sehunnie!"

"Kai is bae."

"But Lay is so polite! What about you Yuri?"

"I don't know," I said to the Exotics, the group I was sitting with for lunch today, "They're all just so amazing I just can't decide! Their voices are just so perfect!" 

"Omo, have you seen that music video for Overdose?"

It's not that I'm obsessed with EXO and that why I'm sitting with these people. In fact, I don't even know what the members look like. I mean, their voices are great, I just think that sometimes these people base them too much on their appearence. SHINee and f(x) are just as great. So is Break of Reality, I listen to a variety of music.

Lunch ended relatively quickly, and soon I was waiting with Suni, a typical geek, for her other friends to come out so she could leave. After she left, soon a girl from the volleyball team, so I walked with her until we were off of school grounds. Then we split up, her going home, and me going to a bubble tea place to study and drink some… well... bubble tea.

The bubble tea place I go to is never really crowded, and I had only found it because it is so close to my old therapist's building. I still don't quite understand why I needed to go to sessions. What, so I didn't feel emotions and am nice to people for my own benefit, it's not all that unusual. Businessmen do it all the time. Whatever.

The place is called 'Bubble Tea For You and Me', and its right between a bookstore and some dance place. Or at least I think it's a dance place, it might be for music too, I see people go in with instruments one in a while. The people always go in from black vans, and its a bit weird, but they're probably just artists with a large fan base. I still have to look up that place. SNEnt maybe it was? Or SMEnt? Something like that.

Anyway, the place really only sells bubble tea and healthy food, but it has booths and takes, and the owner and workers don't mind me staying there for a while, as long as I order something. The inside is filled with pictures of people with autographs, and sometimes people from the building on the side come in and the cashier on duty gets really excited.

I put my backpack in a booth in front of the window and stand in line to get my tea.

 

(^.^)ノ(^.^)ノ(^.^)ノ(^.^)ノ(^.^)ノ(^.^)ノ(^.^)ノ(^.^)ノ(^.^)ノ(^.^)ノ(^.^)ノ

Ok, so this is actually the only chapter I've actually fully written due to school and other obligations and such... I've decided to give up on holding back the chapter(s) and will just put them out as they are finished. Please keep in mind that they will not be coming out very often, as this year is extremely eventful, i.e. stressful, for me.