~ Chapter_4 ~

Without her

"What, Fany?" Sunny asked, and realised what she saw.

Jessica was sitting before the counter, wasting herself away with drinks. She was drunken to hell.

"Umm, guys. Can we go?" Tiffany turned to the other six. 

"Why Fany? You don't want to......." All of them realised the girl sitting there. The girl they missed so much.

"Sica..." Taeyeon went closer to her.

"Yooou loook liiiike Taengieee....." Jessica whined drunkenly. Her phone started ringing, and Hyoyeon took it to see the name she hated so much - Tyler Kwon.

"Who is it Hyo?"

"Tyler.... just talk to him. I'll go to the dorm" She hustled the phone in Sooyoung's hands and went outside, trying to hide her anger.

"Hello?"

"H-hello? Is Jessica there?" He asked, not knowing it was Sooyoung.

"Umm....... Yes, she's at a bar in Cheongdam-dong"

"Okay....... Is she beside you? Will you give the phone to her?"

"No, she's not in a state to speak now. Come and get her as soon as possible" She managed to reply and hung up.

"Guys let's go" Sooyoung said and went out.

"We all miss you Sica, so much...." Tiffany said, and held her hand.

"Come on, Tiffany, let's go" Taeyeon said and pulled her out.


"Guys, you all will have to move on. Seeing Jessica was an accident, forget it" their Manager said.

"S-she was wasting herself away! She was drunk too much, maybe it was because she misses us" Seohyun said. 

"Stop it guys! Don't keep up your hopes! Jessica isn't a part of SNSD or SM anymore. She's not one of you anymore! Just forget her and move on with your life!!" He finally shouted at them. Taeyeon couldn't control it anymore, and let it out.

"She was with us for seven ing years!!!! You get it?! Even if she isn't one of us now, she was our sister! Get that?! Her voice was also a part of SNSD, we're not SNSD without her!!" Taeyeon shot back at him, startling everyone.

"I deserve it for letting you guys be free! From now on no one ever talks about that girl in here, or anywhere!"

"Who are you to control us?! We're all above 20, we can take care of ourselves!" 

"Don't you want to move on Taeyeon?! Don't you all?! You can't be like this forever! She moved on, didn't she?! She's started promoting her fashion line for heaven's sake!!"

"We want to, but we couldn't!! She can be cold and forget us, but not me! We all can't forget her!"

"Just stop talking about her! That girl, Jung Soo Yeon, is out of SM Entertainment, you understand?! She's not Jessica from SNSD anymire, she's Jessica, owner and head designer of Blanc! You're only eight now, stop thinking like you're always 9!"

"Well why shouldn't we be?! We were nine from the beginning, and we will be nine forever! Get that Mister?!" Taeyeon argued continuously with him, not wanting to give up at all. Her phone suddenly rang, and she saw t was Baekhyun.

"Noona! How are you?" He sounded cheerful.

"I'm busy now, Baek. Can I call you later?"

"But-"

"Please Baek! I'll call you later, get that?! Bye!" She hung up really fast, and suddenly threw the phone with all of her strength in frustration and anger.

"Ah!" It was Hyoyeon. A piece of the broken metal had scratched her leg, and blood started to flow out.

"Hyoyeon! I'm so sorry, are you fine?" Taeyeon immediately bent down, looking at the cut and trying to check if it had gotten deeper. Their manager just stood there, looking at Taeyeon, who was worrying so much about that small cut, because of the reason she did it herself. That one act of affection showed him her care for everyone, and her worries as the eldest member of the group. It showed her love towards everyone, even if they sometimes didn't like her.

"It's okay, Taeyeon-ah. I'm fine, it's just a small cut"

"But it's still blood. Wait, I'll bring the first-aid kit, let's put a bandage over it so that it doesn't get any worse" Taeyeon smiled wealy and went to get the first-aid kit. Hyoyeon turned to their manager, and looked at his eyes. It was filled with forgiveness and guilt.

"See? That's why we don't tell anything bad about our relaionship with her. She lives all of us, not just Jessica. She shows everyone the same kind of affection, she's just sad and depressed that one is missing, she needs time. This is Taeyeon, she couldn't just forget Sica and go back to her life" She said. He didn't say anything, and stayed silent. Taeyeon came back with the kit and cleased the scrap neatly. It was deeper than before, when it was hidden with the flowing blood.

"I'm sorry.... God I must control my anger" Teeonn said as she dabbed the soaked cotton on the cut.

"It's okay, you didn't get angry for nothing.... Even I was angry at him" Hyoyeon smiled weakly.

"I guess, but..... I need to buy a new phone now" 

"Later. Now, it's time for us to sleep. Goodnight!" Yuri said. Everyone went to their rooms and climbed on the bed, but were unable to sleep. Seeing Jessica was more of a shock than surprise to everyone, especially seeing her drinking like never before.


So, some angst for ya all to cling on to. Don't worry, comedy and happiness will be back ASAp. Damn, think about getting obsessed with one song and playing it on repeat for 2 DAYS!!! All the ideas have vanished from my mind somehow.... :/

Also, I'm more out of angst stories now-a-days, didn't know when I hanged to fluff... Anyways, I WILL NOT add TaeNy or any pairings likw that in this. I like to read them, I need to mature more to write about them, or een explain a story featuring them. If I ever show some moments in here, just remember, it's SISTAH LURVE! SISTAH LURVE GHET IT?! /grunt/

I dunno know if SNSD even drink alcohol, lest vodka. But I wanted Jessica to drink away like it's the last wish she wants..... I JUST WANT HER TO DRINK AND DRINK AND KEEP DRINKING! That is it. /sigh/

The reason will be said later on, so no worries, Jessica won't die of over-dose of alcohol (does that even happen? Lol)

So, nothing much, just......

CUD's........ Annyeong~!!! ♥