~ Chapter 1 ~

Without her

"Fany, yah get up!" Tiffany thought it was her.

"2 minutes, Jessica" She groaned as she turned away. Then she suddenly remembered: She's not with us anymore. 

"I'm Yuri. Get up, you have a schedule with Taeyeon and Seohyun" Yuri said sadly as she pulled her up. Tiffany was happy for a second that it was Jessica, the one she missed so much. 

She got to the living room, rubbing her eyes and stumbling occasionally. 

"What's the breakfast today?" It was Hyoyeon.

"Sandwiches" Sunny said as she made them.

"Don't put cucumber in them, Sica hates them" Taeyeon said and trailed off, realising what she said. The dorm became silent for a minute. They soon resumed their works, trying to forget about her.

"You remember our five minutes talk? It was so good, now we don't even do it anymore" Yoona said.

"It was fun because of Sica, you'll have to admit it" Sooyoung replied. 

"What are we doing? Talking about past... come on get ready for our schedule!" Taeyeon fastened everyone up and entered the bathroom.

She stood under the shower, tears flowing down her face along with the water from the shower. She was devastated that she couldn't even be a good leader. She remember an episode of 'Strong Heart' where she said she wasn't going to be a leader anymore. Een if she thinks she isn't,  she still feels the strong urge to act like a sister to all of them. The shower was her only way of crying alone and without anyone doubting on her. 

Tiffany looked at her bed, remembering how she would for having everything in pink. She smiled as she pulled out a pair of jeans with an over-sized shirt, with the symbol of a broken heart. Funny,  she thought, It explains my feelings. 

The three got ready for their schedule and went with their Manager, leaving the dorm silent once again. Yoona locked herself up in her room, a habit she took up after Jessica left. No one knew what she did inside, but she wouldn't come out for hours, and all they would hear is a faint, crying voice. Thy tried for days to cheer Yoona up, but they just couldn't. After the Japan concert without Jessica, no one ever thought about singing again. They weren't even in their own self— the whole dorm held a thick, suffocating atmosphere, which they got used to. Or got addicted to, to be exact.

"Yoona-yah, don't be like this. Open the door" Yuri knocked on the door, hoping for the girl to open the door. 

Yoona didn't hear it, as the head-set buries deep inside her ears blocked out any sound. She was looking at the shows she and Jessica were on, thinking about how the latter forgot everything and went away from them. Countless calls and message were sent to Jessica, but she just wouldn't pick them up. She cried harder when she saw Jessica fooling around in their dorm, doing crazy things and making fun of everyone. She didn't just leave, she took our happiness, Yoona thought.

Hyoyeon ignored everything, and just plugged her ear-phones to hear some music. Perking up when she hears Jessica's voice, and then falling back to her lazy position was a thing she did when she was in the dorm, or anywhere. Inside, she was broken. She didn't want to worry her friends more, so stayed silent. She didnt lose hope, and kept messaging Jessica every now and then. She even e-mailed her, but got no reply. She forgot us, pushed all of us away just because of that fight. 

No one were happy in there, that word became something they forgot for days. A non-existent word they hoped to have it get to exist. Even if everyone tried to move on, they just couldn't. Every single thing brought them a memory back, a memory they wanted to cherish but also forget.

"Sunny unnie? It's me, Krystal" a voice came from behind the door, perking them all up except Hyoyeon and Yoona.

"Ah, coming!" Sunny said as she almost ran to the door and opened it.

"How are you?" Krystal asked as soon as she entered. Sunny went silent for a second, then smiled.

"Fine. You? Did Sica call you?"

"Yes, I was going to tell you. About that.... she did call"

"Did she say anything?"

"No.... All she said was she misses you guys. Then about her Fashion line. Nothing else. She told she was so busy to not attend your calls"

"It's ok. She must be busy promoting BLANC. Nothing else?"

"No..... She didn't say whether she'd call or not"

All of them stayed silent. They didn't expect this, anything but not this. 

Does she not feel anything that we do? Sooyoung thought.

But she was; Jessica was indeed feeling so bad for ignoring their calls and trying to forget and avoid them under the pretext of 'Promoting BLANC'.


 

⇒ Author's Note

Nothing of this is true! I don't know what they exactly feel, this is just my imagination about them.

And, that Japan concert. Idk if it's that or something else, but I did hear they cried after seeing fans holding up placards with Jessica's name.

CUD's.............. Annyeong~!!! ♥