Chapter 2

You Who Came From My Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Music class was the first period of the day. Ahhh... I dreaded music lessons. I was a tone death for god sake. How do people even sing? Some history lesson would be way better...

 

" Class, so follow me... Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do...Do Re Mi Fa So La.....Ti DOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" My music teacher, Miss Park flung her voice out. I thought was gonna burst. Whoops!

 

I tried hard to follow her. "Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do.Do?Do!DO?!?!!" crap. My voice cracked. I hid my face with my music textbook. Why did I even try in the first place?

 

Just then, I saw Jin Yoo smiling to Hwang Kee.. oh god.. this girl...she dont know when to stop? Jin Yoo saw me looking at her and glared at me. Woah! Chill girl!

 

Did you all thought that I was a shy, quiet girl before this? hahaha then you are completely wrong. I was a pretty loud and I can say.. below average looking girl? 

 

" I will be giving all of you a project. You will be in groups of 4 and come up with a song piece. You have to perform it after that. Your team leader will choose the members. Okay so.." Miss Park gave another assignment...

 

I wonder if anyone would actully choose me. Good luck to the group that have me in it! I 'prayed' to myself silently before hand..

 

" HwangKee you are the team leader, pick your members.."

 

Hwang Kee was mute all the while when the lesson was going on. I kind of hope that he would choose me? But then I shook my head, oh I am just a disgrace. How can me and him be in..the same group? I took that thought off my mind.

 

Hwang Kee looked at me as if I owed him in my past life. That death dare. Oh my God! "You my group." Hwang Kee coldly told me. I tried very hard to stay calm on the outside. But inside, my stomach was filpping and churning. My face started to burn. Someone actually ... wow. I felt like I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter