Chapter 1

You Who Came From My Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omo Yah! He is coming nearer and nearer.. What do I do?" I looked down shyly as my heart beats quicker and quicker. I felt that my whole heart is going to explode of happiness.

 

"My queen... will you marry me?" he looked at me with fiery in his eyes. 

 

I clutched my cheeks and was on the verge of tears.

 

"Oh yes...Of...cou..r..s....."

"YAH! BAE DAL JUNG WHEN ARE YOU WAKING UP?" There came a piercing scream, followed by a flying pillow.

 

"Poof~" It hit me right in my face.

 

I squint my eyes opened. The sunlight was burning my whole body. I wiped my drool off my lips and lazily picked my alarm clock and looked.. 

 

" OH !!! I AM LATE!" I panicked, dropping the alarm clock and by the time I reached school, I was a mess. Sneakers that did not match, hair that is in a messy bun, and ...... Ew! What is that? Oh? Just a rheum.. Nothing much! Ha!

 

I continued my way to class, thinking about the dream I had earlier on.

"Yah! Yah! Have you all heard? A hot guy is coming to our class!" blabbered Wendy. 

 

Wendy is my best best best friend who never cared who I was, or maybe... how I present myself to everyone. She is really the nicest person in the world. At least that was what I think.

 

"Yah! Who cares? You will never know how good looking that guy that appeared in my dream is! He is... perfection." I thought dreamily while replying Wendy. Strangely, I never really remembered how he exactly looks like no matter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter