Fiancée

Idol and Peasant

it was a peaceful saturday morning. seulgi got up from bed and walked to the kitchen for a cup of milk. there was a note on the counter. she picked it up and read:

seulgi-ah, it's mum. i'm going over to your grandma's today and staying overnight. i've left some money on the coffee table in case you want to go out with your friends. take care.

seulgi went back to her room and was about to continue sleeping when her phone rang. there was a message. "hmm? it's nam taehyun."

- seulgi & taehyun's message conversation -

nam pabo, 10:43:12am - yah seulgi-ah, do you wanna go to the amusement park today with me? i'm bored...

me, 10:44:36am - are you crazy or what nam taehyun. if we go out together people might misunderstand! 

nam pabo, 10:45:19am - don't worry about that, i'll be dressed properly so that no one can identify me ^^

me, 10:46:01am - hmm fine. anyway i'm free today.

nam pabo, 10:46:42am - yay!! ^^  meet me at the entrance of XYZ Amusement Park at 12.30pm okay~!!

me, 10:47:07am - okay okay. see you later.

seulgi went back to the kitchen to the kitchen to make herself some hot chocolate and toast bread. after finishing her breakfast, she went back in to change clothes. for some reason, seulgi fussled over what to wear for quite some time. "why do i even bother? ugh."

- 12.30pm XYZ Amusement Park -

"psss! seulgi! here!" someone hissed.

seulgi looked around and saw a guy all covered up. she knew immediately it was him.

"yah you idiot! if you are covered up like this won't you feel very hot later on?" seulgi scolded, but with a hint of concern in her voice.

"ohh... looks like someone's concerned about me huh?" taehyun elbowed seulgi.

"wh... what are you talking about? let's go buy the tickets quickly and go in!" seulgi stammered awkwardly.

for the rest of the day, they had a fun time. luckily, no one recognized taehyun. they went to almost all the rides in the amusement park, except for those that were either closed for maintenance, or seulgi was too scared to ride on. they even had some pizza for lunch together and a candy floss each for snacking afterwards.

after playing for a whole day, they were both extremely tired and decided to head home

upon reaching home, seulgi texted taehyun:

me, 7:56:10pm - taehyun-ah, thanks for the fun today :)

after a while, there was a reply.

nam pabo, 8:00:17pm - who is this? i'm mina, taehyun's fianceé. taehyun is busy now, please text back later.