I'll Wait For You

Idol and Peasant

sehun saw the message almost instantly. he was about to message seulgi and apologize to her what happened earlier on. he understood why seulgi had requested for a breakup; in fact, he knew that seulgi could never, ever forget about taehyun since the day he saw the article about taehyun canceling his engagement...

a few days later at school.

for some reason, seulgi was unable to focus during lessons in class. after school, she was called to see the teacher.

"seulgi-ya... did something happen to you recently? why haven't you been focusing in class these few days?" the teacher asked with a concerned look on her face.

"n... nothing... actually, yes. it's quite private so i don't wish to explain... i promise i'll focus from now on." seulgi promised.

the teacher nodded and was about to get back to her work when seulgi asked, "um... maybe... do you happen to know what happened to taehyun? he hasn't been coming to school these days..."

"ah, that? don't you know?" the teacher questioned.

seulgi shook her head.

"because taehyun resumed his schedules today, he has been practicing at the company for the past few days. yup, it means that he won't be coming back to school anymore." the teacher replied patiently.

"i see... thank you." seulgi bowed politely and left the office.

taehyun... resumed... his... schedules? then how can i ever get to see him again...

2 days later.

today was the day that winner flew to japan to attend big bang's concert as a special guest. as expected, the airport was flooded with fans. it took them nearly 10 minutes just to get through the crowd. at last, they boarded the plane. all of them sat at the window seats - jinwoo with seungyoon, mino with seunghoon, and taehyun with the manager.

"taehyun-ah. two days ago, a mysterious fan came to the company building and passed me a letter. she told me to hand it to you and insisted that i only give it to you two days later, which is today." the manager spoke, as he took out a letter from his backpack.

"oh? thank you, hyung." taehyun smiled as he received the letter from the manager's hand.

it was not stated who the sender was, nor was there any return address. the envelope was sealed with a familiar heart-shaped sticker. he peeled open the sticker and unfolded the letter. the plane took off, and taehyun started reading the letter:

to. nam taehyun ♡︎︎

annyeong, taehyun-ah. it's seulgi. by the time you receive this letter, it's the third day since your schedules resumed... and if i'm not wrong you're on the way to japan for a concert now, right?

you rascal, how could you leave school at such a wrong timing? by the time you board the plane, it's our graduation ceremony over here. none of the universities here in korea offer courses that i'm interested in. hence, i'm going to study at a university in the states. i'll probably be back 2 to 3 years later.

oh, and to tell you, i broke up with sehun. the reason why i actually got with him in the first place was because i overheard you saying that you 'made use of her' and i thought that girl was me so i got quite angry... but slowly, i realized that it was actually your lines for your upcoming drama. sorry for causing all this misunderstanding >< you'll forgive me, right? /innocent face and bbuing bbuing aegyo/ hehe.

also, you pabo, don't get happy too early okay, i didn't say i definitely would be with you. kekeke i'm just kidding. let's open up about our relationship soon, okay? i'm tired of having to hide our relationship. ya, when i come back from the states, i hope to hear some good news. hahaha. i'll just lead my normal life when i come back. i'll wait for you...

from. seulgi