Detective Hyukkie

Detective Hyukkie

Little Eunhyuk quickly stands up from his chair and more fastly exists the classroom, followed by a Donghae that has taken some seconds to figure out what Eunhyuk's doing now.

 

As he goes out from the room as well, a puzzled look crosses little Donghae's face- 'What the fishies...?' -He looks at the little blonde friend of him and can't help but to raise an eyebrow. Little Eunhyuk is interrogating some random students from other classes. Little Donghae could bet Eunhyuk doesn't even know them.

 

'Aish... This is the power Strawberry milk has on him' -Little Donghae blames himself for this. He shouldn't tell little Eunhyuk about the idea of ten carton's of Eunhyuk's favorite drink. That thought made his friend determined, but it also made him slowly go crazy.

 

Little Donghae runs to help the students- yes, the students -that little Eunhyuk is pestering with his nonsense questions. Honestly speaking, the questions the blonde's asking aren't that stupid, but he's asking them to innocent people and Little Donghae feels the urge to stop him.

 

Covering little Eunhyuk's mouth that hasn't stopped blabbering, little Donghae smiles awkwardly at the three boys- 'Please don't mind what he said.. Sorry' -He bows timidly and feels much better when the strangers just look at him and his friend as if they're crazy and then go away.

 

'DwonHae.. whua weure you doing? Ma sushpects!!' -Little Eunhyuk says with his mouth still covered by the other little boy. 

 

'Suspects? Those?' -Little Donghae raises his eyebrows while his hand's pointing lazily at the direction taken by the three students. From Little Eunhyuk, his hands travel until his head, massaging his temples- 'Those can't be your suspects Hyukkie... You didn't even know them! You should think about someone who has the expression of a guilty person when he left the classroom... You can't just go and stop someone and yell to him "Hey! You are a thief!!"....' -He explains.

 

'Guilty eh?' -Little Eunhyuk mumbles. He has heard only that word from Donghae. He has never been a good listener.

 

'Yes.. Someone who s-' -Little Donghae has not finished his sentence yet that little Eunhyuk grabs his arm. He's been draggen by Eunhyuk to their teacher's office.

 

'What are we doing here Hyukkie?' -Donghae asks him, not really understanding what Eunhyuk elaborated in his little mind that he brought him there. His eyes widen as Eunhyuk suddenly enters in the room without any permission- 'W-What do you think.. Aish.. Never mind' -Little Donghae sighs and follows his friend.

 

Little Donghae turns all around him to take a look at their teacher's office. It's a nice place. Small, but cute and calm. There's an opened window. A table-desk is situated at the center of the room. There are a lot of papers on it. Little Donghae's eyes admire how the teacher's swivel chair seems so comforting compared to the ones his and his classmates use. Everything looks so cute... The colorful frames on the wall, the blue and white carpet on the floor, the baby carriage where teacher's son Henry is sleeping that his friend Eunhyuk is shaking, and also the pile of books on----

 

'Wait....' -Donghae turns his look back as he feels that he has seen something not good........ Gosh!!

 

'Hyukkieeeee!!! Stoooooop!!!' -He yells to the blonde guy. He gathers little Eunhyuk's arms, but the latter is just stronger that he succeeds in struggling himself from the other. Donghae panicks as he sees little Eunhyuk reassuming his action. Luckily, after three of four shakes, little Eunhyuk's hands leave the baby carriage.

 

Little Donghae is about to sigh in relief, but he gulps as little Eunhyuk shouts out of the blue- 'Where were you when my drink disappear from my bag?' -The little Blonde asks, his eyebrows furrowing.

 

PAM! Little Donghae pats his own forehead at the stupidity of the other kiddy. He facepalms. Biting his lips to prevent himself from commenting, he puts down little Eunhyuk's index finger that is pointing at the baby, now awake. Taking a deep breathe first, Little Donghae says at last- 'Hyukkie please... He can't be the one who took away your milk... Henry doesn't still walk nor talk... Can't you see that he's just a baby? He did burn just three weeks ago!!!' -Little Donghae shakes little Eunhyuk's body. The latter feels dizzy after that.

 

Recovering a bit from Donghae's 'attack', little Eunhyuk says- 'Y-you s-said g-guilty.. H-Henry was in our room!!.. And he was g-guilty of having d-disturbed o-our lesson w-with his a-annoying c-cry!' -He sees starts in front of his face. His head's still spinning a little.

 

'You didn't understand anything!' -Little Donghae screams loud, closing his eyes in irritation. As he opens them again, he sees little Eunhyuk standing there in a total silent, not moving an inch. Round big eyes are looking deeply into Donghae's without any expression on his face. He's just thinking. Thinking deeply.

 

'Sungmin!' -Little Donghae gasps when his friend suddely lifts up his fist on the air. He hears little Eunhyuk saying 'I forgot!!!', but the words are not clear as in a snaps of fingers, with his little legs running as fast as Speedy Gonzales', little Eunhyuk goes to the canteen.

 

Little Donghae wonders if he should run after him or just let him go since he's already tired of this investigation that will surely go nowhere. At the end, thinking that little Eunhyuk is a kind of 'danger' for others right now, he decides to run after him- 'Hyukkieeeee..Wait!!!' -He screams even though he knows the other can't hear him anymore. Panting, he arrives at the place too. His eyes search immediately for a certain little blonde. After turning his gaze here and there, he finally finds him. Little Eunhyuk's clinging on the arm of their classmate Sungmin.

 

'Ohh Haeee!! Donghaeeeee!!!' -Little Eunhyuk waves his hands at little Donghae, gesturing him to come where he is- 'I resolved the case' -He says proudly, pointing with his head at Sungmin's hands.

 

'TA-DAAAA!!' -Little Sungmin shows the pink carton that little Eunhyuk and little Donghae were searching- 'This morning, before the school started, Eunhyukkie and I met in front of the gate. Hyukkie was holding his strawberry milk, but then he saw Junsu and his friends. Before running to them, he gave me his milk and told me if I could put it on his desk. I agreed and put it on my rucksack, but I forgot to leave it on Eunhyuk's desk. And when I finally remembered I had still his milk, I came back in the class... I was looking for Hyukkie, but I didn't find him so I just went here in the canteen with the Strawberry milk. I was holding it in my hands when after a while Eunhyukkie came reclaiming that he wanted it back' -Sungmin tells him the whole story.

 

Little Donghae doesn't say anything. He looks with arched brows to little Eunhyuk that is drinking happily his milk now. And so he did follow this crazy little kid and probably not having voice anymore because he shouted too much, for nothing? Little Donghae shakes his head faintly in disbelief.

 

'Heeeeey!!' -Little Eunhyuk squeaks all of a sudden- 'You owe me ten strawberry milk!!!' -He says to little Sungmin, wearing a pout.

 

'Whyyy?' -The other boy squeals back.

 

'Because Donghae said so..' -Eunhyuk nods- 'But where is he?...Donghae!!! Donghae!!!' -He looks around, but it's late. Little Donghae has already escaped after he heard little Eunhyuk mentioning about his plan.

 

Probably, Eunhyuk heard only that part of his speech before. Plus, he used other words. Little Donghae doesn't want to be involved in another crazy situation, discussion. He has had enough for today.

 

'Good luck, Sungmin hyung....' -Little Donghae whispers, giggling as he thinks that Eunhyuk won't let Sungmin free untill the latter had given him what he wanted. Little Eunhyuk is not only a bad listener, he's also a hard-headed- 'Pfff... Poor hyung'

 

And Little Donghae guessed it right.

 

During the lesson, when everyone's silent and the teacher is speaking, a squeaking voice can be heard in the room.

 

'You owe me ten strawberry milk!'

'Donghae said you MUST give me!'

'I want them Sungmin!!'

'Minnie... Hyung!!! Hey..Hey... HEEEY!!!'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------

Hope you'll like it dear @iamcrazy1:P    Thanks to those who subbed and commented or will comment.. Thanks :)