Buhuhuhu

Detective Hyukkie

'Buhuhuhuhuhuhu' -A desperate little Eunhyuk with quivering lips says between his sobs. As he looks inside his rucksack again and, as expected, he doesn't find what he's searching for almost half an hour now, he bats his eyelashes, tears ready to roll down his cheeks.

 

'Why? Why? This is the cruelest action a person can do to a kiddy!'-He whines. He shakes his little arms in the air, like trying to punch an invisible enemy. But as his eyes fall to look a third time on his hands and finds nothing between them, he bursts into a loud cry.

 

'Buhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu!'

 

'Hyukkie' -A little hand comforts the crying boy, wiping away from the other's face two big tears that were trailing down. Little Eunhyuk squints his eyes to see clearly who's talking with him, even though he's already recognized the little boy by his voice. As soon as he doesn't see blurred images anymore, little Eunhyuk huffs- 'Haeee... My strawberry....Buhuhuhuhuhuhu'

 

'Shhhhhhh' -Wearing a genuine smile, little Donghae rubs little Eunhyuk's back, drawing circles to console him and telling him while doing that, to stop crying. 

 

When little Eunhyuk has settled down after two other rounds of shrieking over his drink, finally little Donghae has the possibility to clear his doubt and ask to his friend what happened.

 

'Tell me Hyukkie...' -Little Donghae asks. Actually, he has a sort of inkling why his bestfriend was crying, but anyways he wants to hear the reason from Eunhyuk himself.

 

Passing one hand on his hair and the other one covering his red round eyes, little Eunhyuk narrates about the terrible episode- 'I told you to go first and that I will get you and the others in the canteen, right?... I was left alone in the class... I was excited because it's break time and I will be able to drink my strawberry milk, but when I began to look inside my rucksack... I....I...I...'

 

'You, what?' -Little Donghae beams another cutie smile of him to encourage the other little boy to go on with his story.

 

'I DIDN'T FIND IT!!!!!!!!'- Little Eunhyuk bumps his little hands on his desk in frustration. In a second his brows turn from mad to lift up into the overly sad expression again- 'Buhuhuhuhuhu'

 

'Do you mean... someone stole it from your bag?'- Little Donghae's mouth forms an 'O'. This is even worse than what he has imagined! He thought little Eunhyuk was like that because he wanted to drink another carton of strawberry milk (this happened already twice). But now it comes out that there's a thief in their class!!

 

'OMO Hyukkieeeee!!!' -He squeaks- 'We should find out this criminal and punish him!'

 

'P-Punishhh?' -Little Eunhyuk rubs his eyes.

 

'Yes Hyukkie!! And after that we will force him to buy you ten strawberry milk!!! Stealing is not good!!' -Little Donghae shows his disapprovement by shaking his little index.

 

'T-Ten???' -Little Eunhyuk stutters. In a flash, his mind shows him drinking ten strawberry milk one after another.

 

Coming back from his dream, little Eunhyuk stands up quickly from his seat- 'OK HAE! LET'S FIND HIM/HER!!!'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And it is for this reason that the cutie short 'adventure' of little Eunhyuk and little Donghae begins.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------

Just a 2-shots or maybe a 3-shots.. Next part= tomorrow :)

 

Hope you'll like how the story began , dear @iamcrazy1

 

Comments are loved :)