Contract

Oppa, I fall in love with you

JONGHYUN P.O.V:

 “I’m worried….I can feel something… will going wrong” I massage on Key’s shoulder, key smiled at me and held my hand, “trust me everything will be fine” he looks in to my eyes and kissed my forehead. I kissed his cheek, he giggled. Aigooooooo Key why you’re SO SO SO PRETTY than fan girls <3 <3 I dreamed.

In the phone..

Manager: “Yah! Come here immediately! --“  do you guys forgot today we have meeting??”

Onew: “Oh?? OH!! YEAHH!!! GOMAWO FOR REMINDING US!”

Manager:  *covering his ear* “no need to shout, what are you doing onew?”

Onew: “Now…kekeke I’m…eating—“

Manager: “chicken!?”

Onew: “YAY!!! You’re right, good job hyung!”

Manager: “don’t try to change the subject now go PRE-PARE!tell the others! Undertand?”

Onew: “Aisshh!! Nae, nae,nae!”

 

Minho’s P.O.V.

There’s someone calling me, “Annyeong, yobseyo (Who’s this)?  ” I asked while I’m feeding Taemin eating [A/N: Awww~~ Minho is so sweet :3 hahahaha :p] “YAH! Today we have meeting go prepare NOW! No lovey dovey time” Onew yelled on the phone “mwahahahaha!!!....MWO!? Meeting ? No one tell us!” I yelled back and Taemin poking my arm and asked who’s that .  “kekeke Mianhae I didn’t tell you guys…BLAME YOUR LEADER!”  Onew laughed on his phone..what  ==” blame our leader… I clear my throat “Our leader is YOU!” how could he forgot he’s a leader tsk, tsk, tsk. “uwaaahhh I’m in a rush aisshh!! *rubbing his head*go go go” he turn off his phone. What’s so important.. ==”

Taemin’s P.O.V.

“who’s that??” I poked Minho’s arm, “it’s Onew hyung..he told us to prepare” Minho pouted. “aah~~ lets go change our clothes then” I said and we walked to our bedroom. Minho is searching a best clothes for me, while I’m searching for him :3 . Grrrrr…..that witch Noona is COMING ==” “waaaaaahhh~~~ what are you searching for?” she asked me and…GRABBED MY HAND!? “YAH! DON’T – TOUCH- HIM!” Minho clinched his teeth. “mian-mianhae” she said. TT-TT WAE?!?! WAE MUST THERE’S A WITCH GIRL IN MY LIFE!!?!?!?!?!!! I stomped my feet and ran to Minho.


Arrived at Meeting place…
(no one p.o.v)

“OKAY! SHINee!!! Welcome to this place”, the manager greeted them “uh…we’ve been here before manager-sshi” Key said and entered to the meeting room, “*cough* maybe I know that” manager hiding his shyness. “so….why are we here” Taemin scratching his head, “to sign this contract” the manager giving them the contract “what’s this” said and grabbed that contract. “it’s a contract that you NEED ti sign it abd it’s about NO relationship allowed” he said and laughed “easy isn’t it” the manager smirked to them “WHAT?!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” the 2MIN and Jongkey’s thought “as long I’m with Chicken!” Onew thought. Taemin, Minho, Onew, and Jongkey signed it while 2MIN and Jongkey holding hands.

After signing the contract…
In the car…

“so…we will keep our relationship as our secret??” Jonghyun said and pouted. “ne…” Minho, Key and Taemin  nodded. “WOOOHOOO!!!! Let’s go eat chicken”  Onew tried to crack their sadness “Onew-sshi” they all said at the same time, “ehehehehe” Onew chuckled. “but…how long” Taemin look so sad, “I hope not too long Minnie” Minho tried to make Taemin smile.

arrived in the dorm…(Onew’s P.O.V)

“WELCOME HOME!”  a girl who take care of Minho and Taemin, her name is “saeko”  weird name  =.= AHAHAHA!  she greeted us. “heey, you are…Minho and Taemin’s maid right” I aksed her, “YES, she is” Taemin and Minho said at the same time and laughed loudly. “Awww LTaemin, I’m a maid I thought I’m your girlfriend” saeko said and blow a kiss to Taemin. “eeewww, this girl DISGUSTING!” Taemin stick his tongue out, “GIRL! Once again…TAEMIN is…MINE!” Minho scolded that girl. “AND CHICKEN IS MINE!” I joined Minho “now shoo shoo, Cook me my lovely baby, Chicken <3” I was shooing her. “I think Umma need to talk to that stupid girl” Key smirked. “GOMAWO (thank you) UMMA” the 2MIN couple hugged Key.

 

SO...HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER?? MIANHAE!! LATE UPDATE T^T I AM BUSY WITH MY PIANO LESSON...MIANHAE ^^

AWW >.< they will keep their relationship secretly....what if that WITCH GIRL know it and report to the manager??? O.O >.< wait for the next chapter ^^

So...today..I WILL SHARE MY SHINee's PHOTO TO SHAWOL!!!! :D

2MIN ^^

 

JONGKEY's BABY!?!??!!!!! O.O kidding ^^ kekekekkeke

 

 

ONEW!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

 

SHINee always give me Insipiration TvT

 

Did you saw their name? ^^ they're awesome!!!


and thank you for Fruitixlover ^^ who always comment my Fanfics <3 GOMAWO!!! and all suppoters who comment my Fanfics


DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! SARANGHAMNIDA ^.^

wait for the next chapter