Chapter 4

Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****************READ THIS FIRST***************
Hi Guysssssss ! I'm like finally back after a longggggggg break ehehe so heres a new chap for u guys and i hope u guys are not mad at me :((((((((( jk hahah i kind of changed the female lead's name so yeah .. hahaha so its ....

Shaf --> Ming Shu 

Not gnna delay anymore.. Heres the chap! 
Do comment and subscribe!!!!! 
Love u guys <3 
-INSTRUCTORCOMEL

_____________________________________________________________

Kwangsoo POV

"How can she not pick me as her ideal type? I mean like .... I thought she's a fan of me ... But ... Mwoya ! Why am I getting all worked up by this ? Aish that girl," I said to myself as I walk around the hotel room alone . 

Flashback

"haha my ideal type? hmmmm.... in Running Man ? hmmmmm... Kim Jong Kook i guess? He's the closest as he has a nice smile and he is kind of strong which kind of make me feel safe if I am around him ... But if like not in Running Man and all ... then that will be Big Bang's Taeyang ? The reason is also the same i guess and when he talks he sounds gentle and sweet. Plus points for his eye smile ahaha," Ming Shu said with a slight blush present on her face. She's cute but how can i not be her ideal type ???? 

"kwangsoo ya ! Kwenchana ???" Jihyo noona tap me out of my thoughts . I gave a slight smile and quickly drink my coffee finish . 

 

We spent the rest of our times talking and walking around when the three of us thought that it was time to go back to our hotel and get ready for tomorrow's flight .

___ In the Car___

"Ya ! That was obvious !! It was obvious you were disappointed that you were not her ideal type ," Jihyo noona said . She really knows me well ...

"Aniya! It wasn't obvious at all !" i tried fighting but of course jihyo noona is sharp . we ended up drifting off to sleep while waiting to arrive at our hotel . 


End of Flashback

 

I could burn a hole on the floor from me walking back and forth . I decided to sleep and finish my packing tomorrow instead ..

 

Ming Shu POV 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter