Chapter 2

Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2. 
After that day , it became reality again for me ….
But reality didn't hit me that hard yet . I mean like Whuttt hahahha . So after months, they came to Singapore again and I went to their fan sign . I was in the crowd and alone as my friend went up the stage to get their signature . I was so jealous of her but anyways, I was in the crowd but just behind the barrier . Which means, I am closer to them~~ so I was standing there with my camera recording every movement they make . Fans were like roaring out their names while they happily sign the posters for the lucky fans . I was waiting for an opportunity to shout bae’s name and I did ..

“KWANG SOO OPPA ! KWANG SOO OPPA!!” And the minute he heard that, he turn to my direction and showed a heart with his fingers and winked at the camera . I was totally stunned and my heart was beating so fast that it felt like getting out of my body(lol what) 

I met up with my friend and she made me jealous by showing Jong kook’s signature to me . We went to eat and while waiting for the food to arrive, I looked through the pics and saw that 50% of my photos that were taken, kwang soo was actually looking at the camera . Like I thought he was just looking at the direction but no .. Omg I can't believe my eyes when I keep looking at the pictures . Omggg 

As time goes by , I did the same routine almost like everyday . 
Almost a year had passed since those things happened and I can't believe it was that fast .. I kind of miss them and all but I guess they were to busy with their schedules .. 

I started to dream of kwang soo and me being together , all 
Lovey dovey and all . Watched a midnight movie together on a bed .. But it was all just a dream that never comes true .. But in the dream, kwang soo Oppa never talked. He was just smiling at my actions . His smile melted my heart and guess what happened next? I . Woke. Up . Thanks dream!

 I was then invited to the MAMA awards not because I was nominated or anything but simply to present an award and to perform . I was thinking hard on what song I should perform as I have 10 minutes to perform . I decided to sing bogoshipda and my own song . I was then told that I will be performing after kwang soo presents the award . This means , I will be able to see him backstage . Omggggggggggg I better not fangirl so much or else he will think differently . 

As I arrived in my dressing room, I started to calm myself down with the fact that I saw kwang soo and ji hyo . Omg .. 

“Shaf 20 minutes to your performance ! Please be there in 10 minutes time !” The producer said ending off with a smile . I quickly did my last vocal warm ups and last practice for my performance . I don't wanna let ppl laugh at me man like okay u get what I mean right . 

I was on my way to the backstage with my killer heels when I felt like a slight bump by a person .. As I was about to turn around , the person was already in front of me . He was standing tall in front of me . Looking good and his best with the black suit and he's face was literally glowing . He bowed a little and apologized for bumping me . I nodded in response as I felt blood rushing and gushing to my cheeks . I was totally starstrucked . I'm sure he was my stupid face . I cursed under my breath for not smiling to him . He was so much closer to me now . And I'm sure u guys should know by now who is it . Yes it's kwang soo oppa . He was smiling dashingly and looking into my eyes deeply like he was shooting a target inside . But little did he know , he was actually shooting my heart with his killer smile . 

When I was backstage , kwang soo Oppa and ji hyo was there . They told me my cue on when I was gonna perform as a reminder for me so that I'll know and won't forget . 

“I think we've met once .. But for a brief moment right ?” Kwang soo said while smiling . His voice was so polite and soft that woman will be dying for . 
“Keurae? When? Yah kwang soo yah , I know you're a fan of her but-mmmmm” ji hyo said but was soon covered by kwangsoo’s hand to stop her from talking . 
“Yes we met once … It was during the fan sign event in Malaysia .and … I'm ….. I'm … I'm actually also a fan of u too …” My heart was literally racing and was beating x1000000 faster than usual ! I could feel it popping to beat on my chest .thanks for the not-so-bright backstage , my r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter