Final

Period

i don't know, but i think this is my best written fanfiction yet.

i don't know about you guys, should i make fanfiction in this style, or what?

give me a comment

 

oh and im sorry i already completed the story but kept it in draft mode for two days silly me


Taehyung's period had always been hard for Hoseok. 

 

When Taehyung is all candies and sunshine in her normal mode, she turns into Cinderella's stepmother's stepmother on her period. Hell, maybe Hoseok breathing would annoy her. 

 

But that doesn't mean Hoseok loves her any less.

 

"It's fun, feels like taming a lioness with cubs," he always said when Yoongi comments about her.

 

But the after period is when gets real. 

 

The first three days after her period, she becomes a vacuum cleaner that literally eats whatever she sees. 

 

And from the third day until the week after that had always been the hardest on Hoseok's poor body. Taehyung turns from a child-eating evil witch into a food monster into a hormonal catgirl in heat. She would get wet just from hearing those quiet heavy growl that escapes Hoseok's throat when they cuddle in the night after a long day at work.

 

And it would always be Hoseok's job to take care of a Taehyung. And let me tell you, a Taehyung is not easy to deal with. It takes more than five hours and about five gallons of to calm her down and send her to dreamland.

 

But that doesn't mean Hoseok loves her any less.

 

Until one day, Hoseok decided that it was enough.

 


The sun was shining and the birds were chirping happily but that doesn't seem to apply to Hoseok right now.

 

His nervousness was eating him alive.

 

He was waiting for Taehyung at Bangtan Café, the place they had their first date, and little did Hoseok noticed that it had changed ever so slightly after five years.

 

Taehyung texted him that she would come after she got out of the studio where she works as a makeup artist at 5 pm.

 

And here Hoseok waits at 4:45, preparing his words for his soon-to-be not girfriend. 

 

He basically ran out of his office when his secretary wasn't looking and the constant buzzing of his silened phone which indicates his secretary's crazy texting.

 

"Hey," Taehyung's usual sweet voice woke him from his thoughts.

 

He looked at his watch. 5:15. 

 

"You texted me that you wanted to have a chat with me here," she smiled, seting her seat across her boyfriend. "so, what do you want to talk about?"

 

Hoseok gulped. 

 

", I'm not ready," 

 

"What do you want to eat, Tae-Tae?" he flashes his signature smile to cover his nervousness.

 

Taehyung could sense something is going to happen but she decided to just play along.

 

It takes four cannelonies and two patbingsus until Hoseok finally made up his mind to say the words.

 

"Taehyung,"

 

She looked at him, bracing herself for what she had been waiting for.

 

"I- So, I took you here to-"

 

"..."

 

"I need to say something to you,"

 

"Yes?"

 

"I- I think it's enough,"

 

Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "What?"

 

"I think it's enough. Our realtionship, like this, it's enough."
 

This wasn't what Taehyung expected at all.

 

"What- what the hell are talking about?"

 

"I- I don't know! I don't want to have this status between us anymore!"

 

"Stop beating around the bush! What do you mean!!" Taehyung got on her feet, slamming the table in the process, as well as earning the whole café attention to them.

 

"I don't want you to be my girlfriend anymore! Happy?!" Hoseok got up too, sliding his right hand into his pocket in oblivion.

 

Tears streamed down her cheeks. "So five years don't mean anything to you? Nothing?"

 

Hoseok approached her, cupping her cheeks. "I don't want you to be my girlfriend anymore.." he whispered.

 

Taehyung continued to sob, covering her face with her hands.

 

"I don't want you to be my girlfriend anymore, because I want you to be my wife."

 

Hoseok sat his Taehyung back to her seat.

 

"Kim Taehyung? Do you remember this café? Bangtan Café was the place we first met, right? You went here with Jimin to have your usual girlish chat when Namjoon just decided to suddenly drag me out of office here because his fianceé was angry at him and he didn't know what to say?"

 

Taehyung nodded, eyes diverted from Hoseok's face.

 

"Do you remember this day, 8th of November, the day we went on our first date, five years ago?"

 

Taehyung fisted her skirt. Hoseok did remember all of that, just when she was wondering if he did really care and if he wanted to step further on their relationship.

 

"So now, on this day, 8th of November 2012, 6:30 pm, I, Jung Hoseok, finally had the balls to say this to you,"

 

He held Taehyung's hands in one hand and held her chin up with the other. "Kim Taehyung.. will you marry me?" he took out a simple silver ring with a small red heart-shaped gem in the center.

 

Taehyung almost ripped her skirt off trying to keep down the urge of throwing Hoseok across the street.

 

"JUST SAY YES, ! HE HAS YOUR ITY!" 

 

A sudden shout from a certain voice broke the silence of the whole café along with a blasting music of AOA's Miniskirt.

 

Taehyung grabbed the ring from Hoseok and quickly put it on her left ring finger before she slapped Hoseok's hand off her face with a growl.

 

"PARK ING JIMIN COME DOWN HERE YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL I STICK MY FOOT UP YOUR SNATCH!" she yelled.

 

"Jung Hoseok baby, I would love to marry you, but right now, I have a lost puppy to deal with so I'll come back to you later, okay? By the way, the ring is very cute, I love it, and it also goes well with my nails, I love so much you, baby. Oh, and you're a , all you had to do was just propose like a normal human being and you just decided to make a scene," she pecked his lips before running off to her best friend and basically dragged her by the hair. 

 

"I'm not a , I have a .. which you love very much," Hoseok mumbled.

 

"JUNG HOSEOK YOU WILL SLEEP ON THE COUCH FOR TWO WEEKS!" Taehyung yelled before slamming Seokjin's office's door shut.

 

Hoseok gulped. He just forgot something. It's 8th of November. It's the day the queen of hell makes her glorious entrance every month. 

 

He just couldn't do anything but sipping his americano quietly with Jungkook beside him as their girls decided to battle up in Namjoon's wife's office.

 

"Refill?" Namjoon smiled.

 

"Six cups, please," Jungkook sighed as he watched his girlfriend being pulled by the hair by a certain girl while clawing on the other's face.

 

"Roger that," Namjoon fled to the counter.

 

"YOU BROKE MY NAIL ! I WENT TO THE NAIL SALON THREE DAYS AGO!"

 

"LET GO OF MY ING HAIR!"

 

"LEAVE MY ING OFFICE RIGHT NOW ES I JUST VACUUMED IT!"

 

Thank God Seokjin's office was soundproofed that way the customers wouldn't hear the girls' voices too clearly, except for Hoseok, Jungkook, and Namjoon. It happens too often, their ears got so sensitive.

 

 

 

 


Taehyung had always been four handfuls to deal with, especially when she was with Jimin and Seokjin with her life mentioned.

 

 

 

But that doesn't mean Hoseok loves her any less.

 

 


 

aaahhhhh i'm so bad at writing

 

by the way this is Taehyung's ring, just pretend the heart is a gem 

 

and this is Taehyung's nail

 

 

until now, may we see again /kisseu/

 

(i will post the epilogue tomorrow, for now, i'm too tired) (forget about the epilogue i forgot what wanted to write as an epilogue, i'll write an epilogue when i want to write an epilogue)