DRAMA [part1]

Love Song

Monday morning...

"How about.. a dinner? me and you?" Eric asked Aechan as he wrapped his arm over her shoulders, smiling at her face        "It will be funny"

"A dinner?" Aechan replied and looked up at his face, pouting         "Actually.. i wanted to visit one party.."

"PArty? super cool" Eric said quickly and laughed         "I didnt want to be too official but i thought you will forgive me that im an if i take you somewhere nice"

Aechan smiled and stopped walking, taking both of his hands in hers and shook her head         "You know Eric.. a dinner wont change my mind.. you can show me that you`re not an everytime and everywhere.. there is no need for official dates" she said calmly and caressed his hands          "But thank you for even thinking about it"

"Yeah.. im clever" Eric mumbled and kissed her cheek, smiling at her        "So,, about the party.. lets dress with same color.. like a real couple"

Aechan giggled and slapped his arm         "Thats so stupid.. we are not some kids"

"Yeah? lets play like a young couple"

"LEts do it" she laughed and looked aside when she felt how someone stopped infront of the lockers.. Her smile slowly fade down when she saw WooHyun`s gaze on her.. his eyes were barelly exposing what he felt but Aechan knew that he is not happy at all.. She sighed deeply and looked down again, bitting her bottom lip

"Wellcome back, Eric" WooHyun said and patted the books in his hands, passing them by as he gave Aechan a quick look and continued on his way

"Yeah.. im happy to see you too" Eric replied and smirked, kissing Aechan`s lips          "Whats his name?"

AEchan sighed deeply and pulled back from him, feeling a small hint of regret that she came in school with him          "Its WooHyun.. whatever.. lets go in the cafe.. i need a lots of coffee"

Eric nodded and smiled, moving away with her as he wrapped his arm over her shoulders again         "Yep.. me too"

------------

"Ahh damn it.. no this is not happening.. it " WooHyun hissed as his eyes searched for his friend with hope that he will find him faster before he sees something.. When he spotted SungGyu near some guys from their class, WooHyun ran closer and took his hand, pulling him aside       "LEts skip few classes"

SungGyu gave him a look and frowned a little        "To skip few classes? i missed so many... and by the way im hungry.. lets go in the cafe to take something to eat"

"but.. but after we go there we will skip few classes?" wooHyun asked and gave him a look full of hope, blinking few times       "Please?"

SUngGyu frowned more and folded his hands gazing at his friend`s face         "I dont like this.. what you are hiding? there is something wrong with you.. what is it?"

"I.. i" he replied and rolled his eyes away, trying to think of something          "I just want to go to the mall.. but my car broke and i have to take the buss and i feel bored with the buss.. so i need a friend"

"And this friend is not stupid, WooHyun.. there is something that you are hiding.. Is it because of DongWoo and Hoya? Ahh.. they wont touch us again.. dont worry.. couse if they do they will get expel.. so.." SungGyu said and patted his shoulder      "Lets eat now.. im starving"

WooHyun sighed deeply and nodded, feeling defeated because he knew that SungGyu wont listen to him anyways.. they both started walking to the cafe as WooHyun`s eyes were crossing around the corridors , hoping that they wont see Aechan .. When they entered the cafe he looked aside at his friend and sat down on the first free table

"Go take some food.. i will wait here"

"Okay..." SungGyu replied and started walking forward to the bar as he frowned when he saw how many people are waiting there.. He gazed forward as he saw someone who seemed too familiar to him... Even the scent of her parfume.. AeChan...

SungGyu grinned and pushed some guys, moving forward as he pressed his hands against her eyes from behind and giggled        "Guess who is it?"

Aechan`s hands quickly pressed on top of his as her entire body shivered .. she took a deep breath and slid his hands down, turning against him as her eyes immediatelly locked in his, gazing at him with sadness

"Hey.."

SungGyu smiled wildly and waved       "Hey.. i smell you from a far... i love this parfume"

Aechan gave him a smile and looked aside, feeling somehow calm when she saw that he is better  even still carying the bruices from Dongwoo .. she felt happy that she is seeing his smile even if the moment was not right.. She sighed quietly and looked back at his face, seeing how his smile got even wider and her pity became heavier.. 

"How are you?" she wanted to ask quickly and frowned a little, wondering to caress his hurt face or no

"Aiish... im okay.. even more.. i feel amazing.. i almost forget that your best friend smashed me.. but im not mad.. he is right to do it.. if i have to be honest he was little late.." SungGYu said and laughed quietly      "What about you? how are you?"

Aechan bite her bottom lip and opened to say something but any words came out from her.. just a sigh that only showed her weakness.. She felt Eric`s hands around her body from behind and frowned, gazing all over SungGyus face

"I dont want to wait here.. the line is too long.. lets go to eat out of school" Eric said and lifted his eyebrows , giving SungGyu a look          "Who is this guy?"

SungGyu`s smile fade away as he gazed at Eric, better knowing who he was.. Aechan`s ex boyfriend who just left and now he was back..back just when he felt like there is a little chance for him and Aechan.. But no... there wasnt... He took a deep breath and smiled again , waving slowly at Eric         "Ahh.. i know you.. you are really famous here... sometimes i want to sing like you.. and to look like you couse.. the girls like you.. me.. im not really popular with the girls.. you know.. SungGyu by the way.. im  SungGyu"

Eric smiled and nodded his head, stretching a hand to him         "Eric.. and thank you.. im not hearing such cool words from guys" he said and laughed          "The envy is killing my friends"

"No wonder..." SungGyu replied and laughed even feeling how he wants to run away and just to hide so he can express his sadness in front of himself          "AHh.. i guess you are with Aechan again... congrats.. she is.. um.. she is really nice girl.. you are lucky"

"Yep i am.. but we made a promise.. so we are just keeping it, right baby?" Eric said and kissed her cheek, giving another smile to SungGyu

She frowned deeply, still looking at SungGyu as her pity turned into a guilt when she saw the look in his eyes.. She wanted to turn around and slap Eric`s face so she can make him shut up but it was obvious that she cant do anything.. she just showed SungGyu that there was the end of his flirts

"We are, i guess" she said a little sadly , looking away from Gyu

"Well yeah.. so.. do you want to eat with us? i really like you" Eric said and lifted his eyebrows, gazing at SungGyu        "i dont have much friends left in Seoul.. you know how its like"

"Yeah.. its ed up.." SungGyu replied and nodded his head       "But i.. im not hungry anyways.. and i missed a lot of classes couse i was sick.. and.. i gott a go.. have a nice lunch.."

"Yeah thank you" Eric said and looked at him, sighing quietly          "Bye SungGyu.. see you around" he said and pulled Aechan aside , making her frown to become even deeper..

She sighed, locking eyes with SungGyu as she didnt know which were the right words to say.. she couldnt say sorry because it was selfish.. she couldnt even give him a smile because she had an idea of how he felt..

"Bye SungGyu.." she only said and bended her head down, holding Eric`s hand hardly

"Bye Aechan.." he  replied with smile and sighed, watching over their backs.. when they got out of the cafe his smile slowly fade away, leaving his sparkling eyes expressionless, gazing at the door ... He nodded slowly and turned around, walking to the table where WooHyun sat and sat next to him, giving him a smile         "Ahh,.. it wasnt DongWoo.. or even Hoya.. it was Aechan that made you want me away.. but WooHyun... you had to tell me.. so i can not be that surprised to see this.. you had to tell me couse now i dont know what to do..."

His friend watched over him in silence as he didnt want to reply anything.. He patted SungGyu`s leg slowly and looked aside, bitting his lips nervously         "I dont know too.. its hard, im sorry"

"I guess.. i finally have to give up.. she tried to show this to me million times.. but i was stupid and believed that maybe some day she will think different.. but now she was obvious... she doesnt want me around.. and.. i wont be... i wont be there when she feels stupid.. i wont be there when she is going to the cafe so i can give her one... and i wont press pressents in the locker.. couse.. im nobody for her.. i understood it just now.. when i saw that she likes cool guys.. guys that have a lot of popularity.. pretty guys... im nothing like this... and i just give up now... she wont see me around never again"

---------------------

 

"you are really stupid.. Hoya is amazing boy.. and you will never understand couse you are stupid..." Hanni shouted at some girls from her class and folded her hands

"Yeah.. like you know him that well.. you will see Hanni.. he wont even notice that you are here couse he likes pretty girls.. not like you.. and by the way.. he is a ..." a girl said and laughed along with her friend

"He is not a .. ahh es.." Hanni hissed and started walking out of the room as her frown deepened even more.. she started walking down the corridor when she saw Hoya to walk in front of her and sighed, waving at him        "Hoya!" she shouted as she heard lauhing behind her back from the girls that made fun of how naive she was to think that Hoya will pay attention on Hanni.. the previous days when she was waving at Hoya he was always passing her by without even saying hello and the girls thought Hanni is just crazy,.. But she knew what she has with Hoya and now she wanted to show everyone that she is not crazy...

But her eyes widened when Hoya just passed her by like every time when she wanted his attention and sighed deeply, receiving even more laughing from her classmates...

But then Hoya turned round.. with smile.. with wild smile.. and he walked closer to her...

Hanni grinned and sighed deeply       "Hoya..."

He gave her a wink and laughed hardly          "That face expression,.. its killing me" he said and wrapped his arm over her small shoulders, pushing her to walk with him            "Whats up?"

"I was yalling at my classmates.. couse they dont know what they are talking about" Hanni replied as she wrapped an arm over his waist and grinned         "You look happy today? i like the days when you are smiling..."

"Yeah.. i was just dancing all morning" Hoya said and looked down at her          "Actually im just going out of the hall i have to take a bath but first i wanted to eat"

"Oww.. great... go and eat.. you need it to be stronger on the dance floor"

"Yeah.. you need to eat too" Hoya said and nodded at her       "You`re too skinny"

"Im not.. im even fat.. aiish.." Hanni mumbled and looked up at his face         "Hoya.. there is a party tonight,.. will you be there?"

"Yeah.. the owner of the house is my cousin" Hoya replied and lifted his eyebrows         "A little cute bastard that i dont like at all.. but if you want me to be there i will come.. how much you want it?"

"I guess more than you can imagine it.." she replied and smiled      "SO?"

"So prove it" Hoya said simply and gave her a look        "How much?"

"How you can show to someone a desire? i dont know.. i really at this.. but i can say that i realy want you to come.. couse it will be funny and it will be okay for you couse you need to make fun"

"Okay.. you convinced me" he said with irony and looked forward at the doors of the cafe          "So.. it will be like.. like what? do i have to pick you up?"

Hanni frowned a little and lifted her shoulders         "I dont know.. i think if you pick me up it will be a date..."

"Mhm.." Hoya mumbled and lifted his eyebrows, opening the door of the cafe and got in along with Hanni        "then it will be a party date.. wait for me at 9pm.. at least i know where my cousin lives" he said and laughed, putting Hanni to sit on some chair        "im going to take food"

"Okay.," she replied and grinned, gazing at his back         "Ahh,... this is more than a pefect dream.. i hope i wont wake up fast,.."

---------------

On the party....

"Eric has to come soon.. i send him a message with the adress" Aechan said with fake smile on her face and sat down on the first couch that she saw, glaring at everything          "I hate this"

JiYoung have her a look and lifted her eyebrows        "Why you are so nervous?"

"Because.. off JiYoung" Aechan mumbled and pouted, taking her hand         "Just shoot me"

"After you tell me what happened i will" JiYoung replied and tilted her head         "By the way.. i dont like Eric.. he turned into a "

"You talk like Dongwoo" her friend said with a sigh and pouted        "Ahh.. when i said DongWoo.. and.. aish.. i .. i have to split into two halfs this night because he called me and told me that he will come"

"Dont worry.. i wont make you choose after all" she said and smiled at her        "even if i think that Dongwoo is a for doing this with SungGYu.. he is a really cool guy.."

"Well yeah" Aechan said and nodded          "Can i please ask you to do something for me?" she asked and lifted her eyebrows, gazing up at JiYoung        "Please you have to be agree"

"I am.. what is it?"

"come here" Aechan said and pulled her down next to her, leaning to her ear          "Since you`re a friend of WooHyun.. can you pleeeease ask him how is SungGyu? i mean.. he just.. he saw me with Eric and i feel guilty"

JiYoung frowned deeply and sighed       "Well.. even without asking WooHyun i can say that he is.. down.." she said and patted Aechan`s leg         "Its time for you to take your decision.. let go of SungGyu if you want Eric, couse he likes you really much.. i can feel it from the way he talks about you.. just... i like this guy.. and maybe seeing him to has hopes that someday you will see him in some other side is making me sad.. if you dont want him.. just tell him.."

"i cant say anything.. ahh.. just.. i dont know what to do.. for now , nothing.. i just.." Aechan said and stood up, frowning deeply        "Im going for a walk around the room.. " she mumbled and turned around, nervously going out of the house

JiYoung gazed at her back and shook her head lightly  when she felt someone`s hand against her shoulder and turned around as her eyes met YouJin.. she smiled and lifted her eyebrows with wonder

"Hey YouJin.. how is the party?"

"Really bad.." she replied and sat next to her       "Where is Myungsoo? these days he .. um.. he didnt even call.. and im worried.."

JiYoung frowned deeply and sighed          "He.. he has to come.. "

"I hope so.. i want to see him" YouJin replied and smiled at her       "Thank you.. " she added and stood up slowly walking away as she met SungGyu and waved at him       "Yaa SungGyu.."

He gave her a look and smiled weakly      "Hey YouJin.. wassup"

"Nothing special.. im searching for L.. did you see him somewhere?"

"Actually i didnt" SungGyu replied and sighed        "lets go to take some drink.. i feel like i want to get drunk"

"Is there something wrong?" she asked and frowned a little, gazing at his face with wonder

"Um... i dont know exactly.. maybe its right.. just i cant see it.." he said and sighed deeply

YouJin frowned even more and took his hand, dragging him forward       "Lets go to drink and you will tell me everything"

----------------

"What do you want to drink?" Hoya asked Hanni and handed her two glasses, looking at her with wonder          "You can actually mix this.. its really good"

"Um.. actually i dont drink" Hanni replied and smiled      "But thanks anyways.."

"you dont? aah.. sorry" Hoya nodded and took the glasses back,  mixing the alcohol in one and drunk it in one shot        "When im on a party.. the first thing that im doing is getting drunk.. i hope you dont mind.. im not going to freak out, dont worry"

"I know.. im not scared anyways" she said and sighed      "So... why you are enjoying the alcohol that much?"

"Im just used.. im getting calmer more easilly." Hoya said and poured more alcohol in his glass      "Just.. i dont feel relaxed enough at the beggining of the party.. and i guess its stupid but when i get drunk even the most foolish party is like Heaven for me" he added and laughed quietly

"Its stupid.." Hanni replied and gazed at his pretty face        "I think that when you want to have fun you can do it without alcohol"

"Yeah.. with a girl next to me i was really doing it" Hoya said as some part of his mood became sadder, making him to slid his look down on the glass       "Without girl im starting with alcohol"

Hanni frowned and bended her head down, taking a deep breath       "Yeah... can i ask something... how you have to look a like so a boy like you to think a girl for a girl.."

Hoya frowned too and looked at her face with wonder         "Hanni.." he started and tilted his head, nodding slowly         "I cant explain"

"Yeah.. sure.. you cant..." Hanni mumbled and smiled at him      "I see. so.. i will leave you with the alcohol so you can make fun.." she said and turned around, slowly walking forward

Hoya put the glass against the table and frowned, following her as he took her hand and pulled her back       "Hanni.. we have date.. you cant go"

"No.. we dont have anything couse you even cant think of me as a human.. couse you said that when you are alone you are drinking and that means that you dont care if i will be there or no.. so i will leave you to make fun"

Hoya sighed and rolled his eyes, pulling her against him as she bumped into his chest         "I was talking about girlfriend"

Hanni frowned deeply as she felt stupid from beeing that foolish and sighed     "Im sorry.. i just .. im sorry"

"Its okay.. you`re just stubborn" he replied and patted her back slowly as his other hand placed on her waist, slidding up and down on her back           "Okay i wont drink at all"

"Its okay.. go and do whatever you like.. who i am to stop you anyways.." Hanni said and smiled up at him      "Go"

"And what you will do?" he asked and lifted his eyebrows, not understanding her at all

"I..i will go to search for YouJin... she is surelly here" Hanni said and smiled         "When you drink enough.. you can come to search for me"

Hoya nodded as he thought that she was really okay with his need to get drunk and smiled, pulling back from her          "Fine.. i will find another buddy for few shots" he said and turned around, looking at the people in the room .. He spotted Nanie closer and tilted his head, moving closer to her as he waved           "Nanie.. do you still need to kill me?"

She gazed at him and folded her hands        "YAaaaaaaa.. Hoya.. do you think i can forgive you that fast,, you are wrong,.... what you want"

Hoya nodded his head after her every word and lifted his eyebrows          "I felt guilty that my classmate doesnt even want to talk with me.. whatever"

"Hello" SungYeol waved at him , staring at him like he is crazy and sighed        "Do you remember me?"

Hoya frowned and looked at him with wonder          "Are you dumb?"

"Fine.. okay.. so.. " SungYeol replied and pointed at him         "I think you`re really a bad guy.. you got me drunk the last time.. in school you are not paying attention on me if you dont want to shout around when we practice.. so i just wanted to ask if we have something in common"

Hoya nodded again and when he finished his sentance he smiled         "Alcohol?"

SungYeol blinked few times and sighed          "Of course.. alcohol.. okay.." he mumbled and gave Nanie a look         "Can i go to drink with him?"

"What? ahh SungYeol.. im not your girlfriend to ask me.. we are friends.. of course go.."

SungYeol pouted and sighed deeply, standing up as he waved at Hoya and started walking aside to some table, folding his hands         "We are friends.. of course, go" he imitated Nanie`s voice and frowned          "aish"

Hoya stopped walking next to him and gave him a look         "Whats your in problem?" he asked simply and filled two glasses with alcohol

"Weell.. i have many.. do you want to hear something about Nanie? she was your friend"

"She still is" he corrected him and frowned          "Even if she hates me now for hitting WooHyun and because of dongWoo.. Nanie was a good friend.. she likes to befriend boys"

"i can sense that" SungYeol mumbled and took the glass from Hoya`s hand         "Can i ask you something? as the best er in the school who has muscless and cool face.. am i ugly when i stay next to you?"

"Why are you putting yourself next to me like im some.. " Hoya started but he cut him

"Oh come on.. you know that you have good looks.. even Nanie who likes to befriend boys surelly think you are hot" he said and rolled his eyes         "But im not.. she cant see anything in me"

Hoya looked at him with wonder and bumped his glass in his         "im sorry" he said simply and nodded his head

"Of course.. you have to feel pity" SungYeol said and drunk his glass in one shot           "im so stupid"

"You are cool.. you just dont act cool" Hoya said and frowned        "im sorry but im not good in the advices"

"Just say something stupid"

"Okay.. act cool" Hoya said and smiled, pouring more alcohol in SungYeol`s glass          "i will teach you.. come with me" he added and took the bottle, leading SungYeol to some other room

---------------

SungJong walked in to room where the party already started and looked around at the dancing people, smiling to himself... he turned around and stared at Chara who carefully was stepping after him and sighed

'I hope you wont be dissappointed Chara' he thought and stepped back to her, taking her hand in his, holding it tight

"Dont worry.. im here... nobody will do something bad to you"

"Ahh stop it" Chara mumbled and pulled her hand back from his        "We dont have to look like a couple when we are not one.. so just dont act like im some kid"

"You are not a kid but you are acting like one.." SungJong replied and folded his hands         "And nobody cares if i take your hand or no... look around.. they are people kissing even without knowing themselves.. nobody cares.."

"Ohh.. " Chara hissed and gave him a look          "dont tell me that you want the same thing to happen with us"

"I just want to comfort you.. but okay.. do it on your way.. if you have one" he mumbled and turned around, walking further as he took a deep breath, feeling tired from Chara`s behaviour

"Heeey,.. where are you going" she shouted and ran after him, pulling his hand         "Stop acting like a "

"You are acting like a .." he said and gazed at her face       "If you didnt notice i just want to help you.. but you are always so stubborn.. and you are acting chidlish.. if you will continue.. then im useless couse everything im doing is something you dont like.. and i dont know what more to do.."

"Okay, fine.. i wont complain" Chara replied with temper and gave him a smile        "Lets go "

SUngJong sighed deeply and took her hand in his, dragging her forward  "Dont even think to complain again... "

"Yeah, yeah.. i wont" Chara replied and sighed deeply, looking aside at his angry face            "dont give me this look and smile.. i like you more when you smile"

"You dont like me at all if you ask me" he replied and looked aside at her        "But okay... i will try to relax.. and you will try the same.. deal?"

"Deal"

------------------

L parked his car and screw his eyes, taking a deep breath as his gaze focused over the noicy house where all of his friends and most of the students in their school were making fun.. everyone surelly didnt even get drunk yet, but they were still happy..

He remembered the last parties that he was going to.. he was one of them too, making fun with a funny smile on his face.. But the party this night was only bringing him a bad feeling..

From his conversation with Jiyoung on Friday, L took a decision that had to fix his mood.. He decided that its better to leave YouJin before he gets hurt again.. The first time when he got dumped made him stronger in the decision which girl to be the next one who will wrap his heart with her arms and hold it tightly.. and the second girl just taught him that any girl will wrap his heart because any girl saw something kind in him.. Maybe YouJin was just attached to him because of the time that they spend together..

He left himself in her arms as he thought that she was the girl who will stay by his side, even if she warned him that she cant stay in a relationship.. he got addicted to her.. so much that he wanted her close in his life.. but maybe youJin was right..

She messed up everything... and L wanted to put the end of their fake relationship.. Friday.. when he wanted to take her out it had to be their last night together before he dump her.. But he felt too weak as he knew that he will refuse to dump her.. thats why he stayed away from her few days, thinking about himself more than everything..

Myungsoo went out of the car as the confident expression on his face couldnt be broken.. he had 2 days to think about it.. YouJin really likes SungGyu- that was the thing that he knew for sure.. he realized it on the long 4 days when she didnt even pay attention on him because of SungGyu.. that wasnt just a pity and worry.. that was a feeling..

The first steps that he made werent too sure and correct.. he was walking like his head was too dizzy to form his gait.. before he become unsure again, L got in the house, fixing his hair-do like his looks was the most important thing in the world.. his decision was simple.. he was just going to think about himself and his heart. Few guys greeted him and he just moved closer to WooHyun, giving him a simple look

"Heey.. long time no see.. whats up?" WooHyun asked and smiled so brightly that it made L jealous of his ability to stay so foolish and to smile even if the girl that he loves doesnt like him.. if that was L, he would just curse JiYoung and leave her behind.. but WooHyun was standing everything and that was making him angry

"Where is YouJin?" he asked and rolled his eyes away from his face, smirking         "Its time for breakup"

"L?" WooHyun asked as his smile frozen and he watched over him with wonder        "What are you.."

"Where is she?" L asked this time with weak smile and bite the side of his bottom lip, giving WooHyun a glance

"She.. there" he mumbled and pointed aside at the kitchen       "Are you sure? just think about it, man.. you.."

"Bye" L said simply and lifted his eyebrows, moving into the room that WooHyun pointed, opening the door wildly , like he was the king of the world and got in, looking around till his eyes met YouJin..          "My baby.. hello" he said and tilted his head, screwing his eyes.. he missed her so much that his eyes hurt from seeing her next to SungGyu..

"MyungSOo.." YouJin said with a grin and moved closer quickly, wrapping her arms over his shoulders         "I missed you"

L nodded with confidence as he patted her back so simply that his act seemed wrong even when he slid her hands down and took them in his, gazing all over her face          "Come with me"

--------------------

Thank you so much for the comments girls!

The next chapter will be really , really, really dramatic and interesting

Wait for our next update!