Hide and seek

An angel from the death.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook 's POV

I was In the coffee shop with my friend,  Yesung.  He is very comprehensive about me being in this situation.  I am very thankful.  

So, I was with him and I was paying the bill when I heard him shouted.  He have bumped into someone. I quickly went to see how he was. 

Suddently, I heard him . 

"Three years, Ryeowook, three years I've been thinking about you."

Cho Kyuhyun. So, he is still here ? All this time, did he waited for me to return ? No I can't look at him right now. Not after what I've did. What should I do ?

Let's just pretend I don't know him. Of course , I know that Yesung knew who he is.

"Excuse me ? May I know who you are?"I asked .

"Kyuhyun ...  Sorry , what's you're name ?"

"Li Xu. Now, I would like to help my friend to get up and leave this place. " 

I finally eyed him. He was still handsome.  Can I say, a little bit more perfect ? His deep dark eyes. Always taller than me . I felt shiver down my spine.

"Ho, right,  sorry " he replied.  

Yesung and I left him beside.  I could feel his gaze in my back. Cho Kyuhyun,  the man I've longed for but I'm afraid to see. What will he think of me if he knew who I am ? Will he stay with a poor y boy ? I don't think so.

"So, this is him..." said Yesung.

I didn't replied and simply nodded.  He understood. 

"Do you still feel something for him ?" 

I paused. Do I love him?  He doesn't deserve my love . He deserves  better. My mind say no , but my heart scream yes. During this 3 years, I've never stopped thinking about him. In my dreams he was always with me, not Lee Min Ho. 

"I guess so." He pat my back. He knew the most how I feel because when he was younger he's been compelled by his parents to be straight. However he was gay and that, they've never accepted this fact. We arrived at my home , we said goodbye and I entered heavily the house. 

"Welcome back! " my husband greeted.  I smiled .

What's wrong with you Kim Ryeowook!  You have  a lovely husband who give you some money,  you aren't homeless. But yes. He wasn't with me. I left him and I live with that fact since 3 years. 

"How you work was ?"  I asked , not very interested. 

"Quite good!  My new boss, Mr Cho,  is very smart . I think we well get along very well"

I froze.  Wait , they could be a lot of 'Mr Cho' , right ? 

"Mr Cho?  You're new boss ..?" 

"Yea, what his name was ? Kyuhyun?  Yeah that's right. You know what ? He saw one of your pics and he said you looked like someone he used to know. Funny isn't it ?"

Cho Kyuhyun.  So he is the CEO of a big company right now. It's good for him.  I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter