Own me one more time

An angel from the death.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Should we go to my home ?"he proposed.  Should I say yes ? It Wil be my only opportunity to have him one more time. 

"Yea.  Mr Cho" I replied. 

Kyuhyun's POV

I knew it was him. But why he was acting like that?

Why did he gave me a fake name? Of course i knew it was his chinese name. I'm not dumb.

I hugged him like he was a whisper. I won't let him go, not anymore. It won't happen twice. Kim Ryeowook you're mine even if you are married.

I felt his fragance. Still the same . I smiled bitterly. How much i wanted to ask him all the questions who were in my mind. But i couldn't. 

He was 'Li Xu' , not Ryeowook. 

I oppened my door's house. Thank, the was gone. What a great new. He mewled in my embrace.

"Mr Cho...~"

"I'm Kyuhyun for you cuttie" i said. I didn't like him calling me like that. Of course i would have liked in an other context if you know what i mean...

"Fine , Kyuhyun~a"

I started to mark him, leaving some hickeys all over his neck. But suddenly, he stopped me .

"Please , don't! You can't do that ."

"Why not ?"

"I... I have someone who is waiting for me to come back." 

Ho yes, he was a married man. I swallowed my bitter saliva. He couldn't know he was hurting me saying this.

"So, you are a bad boyfriend."

"I know.." I am sure there was a hint of sorrow in his voice. Or perhaps i was dreaming, he was my drug after all...

 

 

End Of POV

 

Kyuhyun began to undress the other one. His clothes fell over his milky body.

Ryeowook blushed very hard. He is was  always shyly when it comes to Kyuhyun.

" Beautiful" murmured the latter.

He drove Ryeowook until his bedroom, wanting more from the guy in front of him, he pushed him softly onto the matress.

"Ha..." whined the petite mâle.

Kyuhyun didn't waist his time and promptly kissed him again. 

They both moeaned under the hoat of their body. Since Kyuhyun was still , Ryeowook took off his clothes, making Kyuhyun smiling at the other's initiative. He always been cute like that when they used to be together. Yes, well the used to.

The room was soon fullfield with moans from the both men. They stay like that until the next morning, hugging each other very tightly like they were no tommorow.

 

Ryeowook's POV

I oppened slowly my eyes. Tears came quickly. I was with the man i was in love , yet he doesn't know that thing.

I tried to smile but it was hard. 

Kyuhyun~a if only you knew how much i want you to know that i have nev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter