Part 2 – A Broken Purple Luggage

30 Days with My Idols (B.A.P)

< Day 1 - Continued >

 

When she reached to condominium where she lives, before she unlocked her front door, she glanced at her friend's house feeling empty. She noticed that the "For Sale" board isn't there anymore. And there are some shoes piled up in front of the house. She guessed that the house must have been sold out while she was gone. So, she just went inside her house.

 

Now, she's gotta clean out her luggage. The varieties of food prepared by her friend's parents are too many that it contributes most of the luggage weight. Besides, she also bought a lot of Kpop items. While deciding and arranging where to keep or decorate with all her souvenirs, the time has passed midnight. After everything is in its place, the only thing left in the middle of her room is her big broken purple luggage. As it had been used for quite a long time, she decided to throw it away since she has no idea how to put the handle back. Without the handle, the luggage is pretty useless right? Because now's too late, she decided to put her luggage in front of her house and going to dump it at garbage house the next morning.

 

After placing it outside her house, she walked towards the open corridor to get some fresh air of the night. It's when she hear the soft music playing. As the melody is too familiar for her, she try to focus and listen.

 

"Oh my god! This is B.A.P's Coffee Shop. I love this song!"

 

She murmured to herself with a smile while looking for the direction where the music is coming from. Its from her friend's house.

 

"Keke... Looks like new neighbors are BABYz or Kpop fans... Hope I get to meet them and make friends!"

 

Lin Lin wanna be friends with people who have the same interest as her. She at least wanna try to be friendly.

 

After awhile, she realized that she's too tired even to enjoy the night's cooling breeze and went back inside. After her both parents passed away in a car accident during her college first year, she was left alone in this big house. Being too afraid and lonely to live by herself, she decided to invite her high school best friend Mi Phyo, who is an orphan since childhood, to live with her for as long as she wants. That's how they became roommates for 4 years as of now.

 

She had freshly gotten a degree in fashion and design. Although she haven't started working yet, she had been attending some professional classes to become a make-up artist. She enjoys making other people pretty, fabulous and fashionable, but for herself, she even forgot to put on foundation and lipstick whenever she goes out. Most of the is being lazy to make herself pretty and presentable.

 

Tonight, Lin Lin is alone at home since her roommate Mi Phyo, who is a medical student, is on night duty at hospital. By the way, Mi Phyo is also a Kpop fan and a BABY (BAP fan) as well due to Lin Lin's persuasion. And same as Lin Lin, she is has become a Hime (Himchan fan) too.

 

--------------------------------

 

To be continued...

B.A.P Fanfic by

Yamin Ohmar (Yamin Mato)