Part 1 – A Purple Luggage At the Airport

30 Days with My Idols (B.A.P)

< Day 1 >

 

A girl just gets off the plane sadly.  She had been to the place she wanted to go the most.  She had watched the things and shows that she wanted to see the most.  But she still is not happy.  How can she be happy when she didn’t meet the people she wanted to meet the most during her trip?  It would be better to say the person she wants to meet rather than saying the people she wants to meet.

Well, the person Lin Lin wanted to meet is Himchan.  Yes, he is the Himchan, the visual from B.A.P, Korean popular K-pop boy group.  She likes all the B.A.P members but Himchan is her bias (favorite).  The trip she just went was to Korea.  She wouldn’t have gone there if it weren’t for her friend.  Her friend is her childhood neighbor, also a Korean.  Now, that friend’s family has decided to move back to their hometown Korea.  That’s why Lin Lin go along with them to Korea for a visit for about two weeks.

Came to think of that, the reason Lin Lin became addicted to K-pop was also because of that friend.  The place they live has a lot of Korean people.  It can even call as Korean Town in her country.  Since, Lin Lin had grown up in this neighborhood, she can speak in Korean quite well.

While her visit to Korea, she had been to a lot of famous places with the help of her friend’s family.  She and her friend even tried to stalk B.A.P but didn’t succeed since they are not familiar with the place and also with the concept of stalking.  And so, Lin Lin had come back to her own country when the time comes without being able to see her idols’ faces.

Actually, the person Lin Lin wanted to see the most was on the same plane with Lin Lin.  He is not alone, but also not all the members of B.A.P.  It’s just him and Daehyun, the main vocal.  And of course, some staffs came along with them too.  If Lin Lin had known they are on the same flight, she would have gotten the heart attack on the spot.  So, I guess it’s better that she didn’t know yet.

Before producing another album for B.A.P, their agency had decided to send them off to different countries by pair in order to improve their knowledge on music styles, dances, lyrics, other musical skills and the main thing is to get new inspirations.  The reason why Himchan and Daehyun were sent together was for Himchan to get vocal training from Daehyun and for Daehyun to become responsible and mature like Himchan.  And Himchan can also teach Daehyun to play some musical instruments since he knows how to play quite a few instruments.

Lin Lin should have seen Himchan or Daehyun while she was waiting for her bags and luggage.  They were very near.  But she was just too focused on getting her things gathered and to go back home as soon as possible since she was so tired.

Oh there it is.  She had spotted a big purple luggage, which is very similar to hers.  So, she thought it was hers and grabbed the bag off the conveyor belt.  But she noticed that it seems so light weighted than hers.  Just then, a man beside her said, “Excuse me” and started explaining to her that it is their bag.  She examined the bag and realized that there were some writings in Korean, which she does not understand.  So, she passed the luggage to that man and apologized in Korean.

The one who was observing this whole situation is Daehyun.  Actually, the purple luggage that Lin Lin mistaken as hers was Daehyun’s.  He poked Himchan while he still set his eyes on that girl and his luggage and said,

“Hyung, Look… That girl is trying to take my luggage off the conveyor belt.  Do you think she’s my fan?  Is it possible that we’re being stalked?”

Since he didn’t get any response from Himchan, he turns to him and found out that Himchan was very busy with trying to take a selfie.  He keeps arranging his perfectly fine hair to be more perfect.  So, Daehyun slightly shouted at Himchan,

“Hyungggggg… I’m talking here…”

Only then Himchan turns to him and said,

“Ai ya… Don’t worry! Nobody’s stalking us.  Don’t overthink too much.  I’m busy over here trying to pleased my Hime with my cool selfie.  Be quiet.  Okay?”

Annoyed by Himchan’s speech, Daehyun make a funny faced at him and turned away to look around since it is their first time in this country.

After some time, Daehyun’s attention sets again on Lin Lin and her out of control situation.  Now, the actual big purple luggage of hers had arrived.  She is so busy with trying to get off it from conveyer belt.  Since it is too heavy for her, she couldn’t get it off.  Who knows how many things she had put it in there.  She is kicking the conveyer belt while pulling her luggage from the handle.  But, the handle broken off from the luggage and the luggage was drifting away from her.  She ends up holding the handle in one hand and running off after the luggage.

While watching how funny Lin Lin is, Daehyun is really laughing his off.  He poked at Himchan on his shoulder again to show this hilarious situation,

“Hyung hyung… Look… the girl I told you earlier is so funny.  She’s just so funny.  HAHAHAHAHAH…”

“Yahhh… Daehyun… your hand on my shoulder had ruined my selfie that I tried so hard to take… Aisshhh!”

Himchan is angry at Daehyun now.

“So what? All the babyz love my hands.  Now, not only Hime, but also Daewon will like your picture and comment some more.  Don’t worry about that.  OMG! Hahahaha… that girl still cannot get her luggage off the conveyer belt.  Hahahaha… Now other people are trying to help her.  She’s so helpless. Haha…”

Daehyun keeps laughing like he is watching a comedy.  And as for Himchan, he went back to try and take another perfect selfie.

As the handle is broken, Lin Lin cannot pull the luggage on the floor and since she cannot carry, she just decided to push it across the floor until she reaches the Taxi stand.  Since the queue is too long, she gets back home quite late than she had expected.

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

To be continued...

 

B.A.P Fanfic by

Yamin Ohmar (Yamin Mato)